General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Where's our GR Mafia Boss?

Page 9 + 1 of 24

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kaz in a Tizz

Kaz in a Tizz Report 10 Apr 2006 20:40

I think Dan should be allowed another episode of Corrie before he goes! *checks camera*

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 10 Apr 2006 20:44

It's Off Kaz, well just for now........he is holding people captive or he is being tortured for a bit longer, we can wait............He will be watching Corrie and getting tips from Norris how to get the females falling at his feet..................

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~  **007 1/2**

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~ **007 1/2** Report 10 Apr 2006 20:47

Handsome , intelligent dude wishes to meet likeminded mature lady with interests in taxidermy, crimescenes, ........

Daniel

Daniel Report 10 Apr 2006 20:47

Hi Girls, still longing for me?

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~ **007 1/2** Report 10 Apr 2006 20:48

longing to kill you off maybe lol

Daniel

Daniel Report 10 Apr 2006 20:51

So you admit it

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~ **007 1/2** Report 10 Apr 2006 20:52

Dan, how did you escape from lemon? We've been making plans whilst you've been away. Baby suggested torture, I suggested unstuffing your animals. We're also in the middle of composing a biography for the dating agency for you.

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 10 Apr 2006 20:52

He's all your Lesley, good luck but remember never tell him where you live................and where has everyone else gone....................

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~ **007 1/2** Report 10 Apr 2006 20:54

Don't you dare leave him with me Baby! I mean it.

Daniel

Daniel Report 10 Apr 2006 20:54

This should be interesting (minimum income of 30k)

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~ **007 1/2** Report 10 Apr 2006 20:54

You know that long silence, I think he's got to them. Run baby run!

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 10 Apr 2006 20:56

* zimmer frame moves as quickly as possible * good luck Lesley, he likes you , Ican tell, he was never nice to me...........Tooodle-pip...........

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~ **007 1/2** Report 10 Apr 2006 20:58

Doesn't like me - I told you, he's after my 5 cats. Packing cats in catboxes and hailing taxi. (checking taxi drivers credentials just in case)

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 10 Apr 2006 21:01

i am going , I really am......my cats are safe............Everyone else has desserted the sinking ship..........back tomorrow, our mission is not complete..........we have a boat.......sinking ships.......... will work on that thought over night............Where'e my brandy bottle..............*flurries off into the night *.................

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~ **007 1/2** Report 10 Apr 2006 21:05

Right, i'm off to an unknown destination where me and the 5 moggies can live without fear.

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 10 Apr 2006 21:08

*watches with curling lip....hmmppphhh....so the ladies are running, eh? Cant stand the pace, eh? Skeered of a gangly boy who will grow up to be Norris....*shakes head in disbelief.....

Daniel

Daniel Report 10 Apr 2006 21:09

What? You want me to chase you?

Borobabs

Borobabs Report 10 Apr 2006 21:13

Right the Gallows are built, The guillotine is in place, is this the right way to get the boyo;;;; ahhh I need more time to think of a better way ;;; Torture yes Lems like that but could you watch ;;;; BC you have a taste of blood to get your own back;;;;;;; Need to think need to think he only has 2 more days the bounty is uo to £100 for Wednesday;;;;;;;;; Donnnnnnnnaaaaaaaa ParmooooooBabs

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~ **007 1/2** Report 10 Apr 2006 21:15

I'm not scared - I will be back for the execution but until then I need to be somewhere safe....for the sake of the kitties. Daniel, what are your kittens called or did you just invent them?

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 10 Apr 2006 21:16

OMG....it is...is it? yes it is.....DONNA PARMO BABS....... YEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWW Tickets going £20 quid a time.....roll up roll up!!!!!!!!!!!