General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

GET IN HERE NOW,,PLEASE,,,,, ten o'clock party i

Page 9 + 1 of 20

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 1 Apr 2006 23:46

Not the same as before then, Nick

Nick McMud

Nick McMud Report 1 Apr 2006 23:47

ok Lemon...as long as i dont have to dance.....

Kaz in a Tizz

Kaz in a Tizz Report 1 Apr 2006 23:47

For Joy Happ...i...ness happ..i...ness the greatest gift that I possess I ...ye thank the lo.....rd that i...ve bin blessed wiv more than my share of happ...i.....nessssssssssssssssss la la la

Nick McMud

Nick McMud Report 1 Apr 2006 23:48

Maid Marion........my pole dancing days are over........ its a short lived career....

Rachel

Rachel Report 1 Apr 2006 23:48

Nick get here now!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Apr 2006 23:49

Shurrup Kaz...thats orrible....Nick go on see if you can still do it

Nick McMud

Nick McMud Report 1 Apr 2006 23:49

get up where lunar..........pmsl

Kaz in a Tizz

Kaz in a Tizz Report 1 Apr 2006 23:49

I danced with a pole once his name was Ivan

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 1 Apr 2006 23:50

Oh Nick, I remembereth so well thee and my Liege Lord in thy pole dancing days! *** admireth Lunar 's skills on the pole ***

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 1 Apr 2006 23:51

Ivan?

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Apr 2006 23:52

Admires joys skill at talking nice at this time of night with a pole dancer above her

Nick McMud

Nick McMud Report 1 Apr 2006 23:52

yes Marion.......but Robin was much better than I........ probably used to dancing around a tree with all the crones oogling him...........

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 1 Apr 2006 23:54

True, true. Thou wer't a good team, he and thee :-) alas, the witching hour aproacheth..... **** admires Lady Lemon's heels ***

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Apr 2006 23:56

you wanna try them on lady marion...size 4....Im a size 5 really but they never had any...so I squished

Small but Perfectly Formed Wendy

Small but Perfectly Formed Wendy Report 1 Apr 2006 23:57

LOL very squished.xxxx

Rachel

Rachel Report 1 Apr 2006 23:59

*Grabs Nick by the wrists and drags him to the pole* Yes Nick I know it hurts, it's meant too! *refuses to let go until Nick dances*

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 1 Apr 2006 23:59

***ouch*** I feareth they are too tight, Lady Lemon. And where I walketh in the Grottingham Forest with my Liege Lord and his Good Company, a heel such as this would surely break. That would be sad. Hark!!! I hear.......... ...................................... adieu my friends!

Nick McMud

Nick McMud Report 2 Apr 2006 00:00

ok...ok.........!!...i'm dancing.........!! can you remove the pole from there tho.....ouch.!!

Small but Perfectly Formed Wendy

Small but Perfectly Formed Wendy Report 2 Apr 2006 00:01

Farewell Joy rest well...xxxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Apr 2006 00:01

Adieu lady Marion was pleased to sup with you....Lunar did I answer your ? right I can't find the thread now