General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

TRIVIAL PURSUITS - GAME ON !!!! thanks to everyone

Page 1 + 1 of 54

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

♫Jilly McMad♫

♫Jilly McMad♫ Report 9 Feb 2006 19:20

question masters decision is final!!!!! pmsl

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Feb 2006 19:21

Well I might have a go...but if anyone laughs at my answers...I will huff....fuff

♫Jilly McMad♫

♫Jilly McMad♫ Report 9 Feb 2006 19:22

oh but Lemon....we laff at everyones answers!!! especially Kaz's!! lmao

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 9 Feb 2006 19:22

I do not cheat !!!!!!!!!!! I merely verify my answer to make sure it is correct - how is that cheating !???????????! lol

♫Jilly McMad♫

♫Jilly McMad♫ Report 9 Feb 2006 19:24

roflmao - oh whichever way you look at it anne...........cheats!!!! pmsl

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Feb 2006 19:27

Anne does not cheat.....damned insulted at that insinuation I am.....(do I get me scarf now Anne?)

♫Jilly McMad♫

♫Jilly McMad♫ Report 9 Feb 2006 19:28

ROFLMAO!!! wot a sook!!!!

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 9 Feb 2006 19:30

Lemon - it's currently under consideration LOL

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Feb 2006 19:31

I AM NOT A SOOK......well, only till I get my scarf...fuff....cos she was dead uppity with me this afternoon....just cos I mentioned phoning her boss....and her gub......can I delete this so her doesn't see?

.•:*:•. Devishly Angelic Juliecat & Panda..•:*:•.

.•:*:•. Devishly Angelic Juliecat & Panda..•:*:•. Report 9 Feb 2006 19:32

Jill :0PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP Lemon I don't cheat either but Jill's accusing me of it lol You have to defend me :0) *smiles sweetly at Lemon*

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 9 Feb 2006 19:36

Delete away Lemon - the damage is already done !!!!! Think I was entitled to be uppity - threatening to dob me in to the boss for being on here when I should be working - FUFF!!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Feb 2006 19:39

Oh hek...at this rate I will need to hug it, er , her or something...fuff

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Feb 2006 19:42

i don't think Julie would cheat.......cos she asked me to stick up for her.....will that do Julie?

♫Jilly McMad♫

♫Jilly McMad♫ Report 9 Feb 2006 19:44

lololol....i've already got me scarf so I can say wot I like about Anne's wallies and gub........ pmsl ok Julie you dont cheat - you just dont get any points cos you cant answer any questions!!! lmao..........

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 9 Feb 2006 20:11

Jill - remember - that scarf can easily be spirited back to Kent in March lolol xx And I still don't cheat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little Lost

Little Lost Report 9 Feb 2006 20:13

I will be watching the 11th hour Gloria

Joan of Arc(hives)

Joan of Arc(hives) Report 9 Feb 2006 20:35

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'll be here !! Can't let Anne win 'em all lmho!! :0) Joan

♫Jilly McMad♫

♫Jilly McMad♫ Report 9 Feb 2006 20:37

way to go JOanie!!!! pmsl Stell will be here - she's on the pitch!!!!!! one hour! lol

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 9 Feb 2006 20:39

I haven't said I'll be there yet !!!!!!!!!!!!! pmsl

♫Jilly McMad♫

♫Jilly McMad♫ Report 9 Feb 2006 20:40

course you will be Anne!!!! you couldnt possibly miss an opportunity to google something!!! pmsl