General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

volunteer required please (psychic experiment) *no

Page 6 + 1 of 22

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Nov 2005 22:26

At the moment I can only do it either with a photo, psychometry (holding an object that belonged to an ancestor) or being in the same room as you but I could try a name. We were doing that the other day but they didn't get round to me. Give me a name now and I will see if I can get anything. Louise xx

*~♥~*Anita

*~♥~*Anita Report 25 Nov 2005 22:35

Hi Louise, Im reading this with great interest. I have photos on the GR photos if you have time to look at them. ANita x

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Nov 2005 22:37

Are you around tomorrow Anita? What page no are you on and who would you like me to look at?

*~♥~*Anita

*~♥~*Anita Report 25 Nov 2005 22:38

I hopefully will beable to get on tommorrow, before work. i cant remember what page, i will go and have a look and PM you if thats ok Anita x

CATHKIN

CATHKIN Report 25 Nov 2005 22:39

MARY RATTRAY, Rosalyn

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Nov 2005 22:39

Ok thanks

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Nov 2005 22:48

Hi Rosalyn Did she keep small animals or have anything to do with a pet shop?

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Nov 2005 22:50

I've got brown hair, small, blue eyes, quite tubby and had a passion for shoes.

CATHKIN

CATHKIN Report 25 Nov 2005 22:51

That`s interesting -she lived on a farm , she was my great, great grandmother. Will I tell you more about her? Rosalyn

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Nov 2005 22:53

No thanks Rosalyn just answer yes or no. I don't want you to tell me anything too much.

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Nov 2005 22:55

I've got postlady or postman and delivering around a village. Might not be with this lady.

CATHKIN

CATHKIN Report 25 Nov 2005 22:56

I`m not sure about description as don`t have a photo. Rosalyn

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Nov 2005 23:01

I feel she liked an afternoon nap and loved her cups of tea and cakes.

CATHKIN

CATHKIN Report 25 Nov 2005 23:04

Just looked up her marriage cert -was Domestic Servant and hubby was Ploughman, Rosalyn

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Nov 2005 23:05

She would be serving cups of tea then probably.

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Nov 2005 23:06

I've got the name something like Alexandra or Alice.

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Nov 2005 23:07

I've got connections with the midlands - Derby and Lincoln.

Paul

Paul Report 25 Nov 2005 23:08

Hey Lou, just wondering where you have leant to do this? Is there a book you can recommend? I was once told I have the gift my a spiritualist medium, and I have been very sensitive to my emotions for no apparent reason at times. Thanks, Paul.

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Nov 2005 23:10

I sit in a development circle at a spiritualist church Paul.

CATHKIN

CATHKIN Report 25 Nov 2005 23:11

My Dad`s middle name is Alexander. That`s funny about tea and cakes as I love tea not coffee and cakes too, Rosalyn