General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Boro Meet !!! YIPEEE TODAY !!! MESSAGE INSIDE

Page 6 + 1 of 36

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 4 Jan 2006 23:07

As far as I can see, Babs, I can do either..... Yipee we are on our way.....lol BC XX

Borobabs

Borobabs Report 4 Jan 2006 23:08

Good girl thats 3 out of pos 20 odd

Annie

Annie Report 4 Jan 2006 23:09

any one babs ....dont need hotel only up the road ann xx

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 4 Jan 2006 23:10

How about we say the 25th and if the majority cant do it then we go for the llth March? XX BC

Borobabs

Borobabs Report 4 Jan 2006 23:18

Thanks Annie Yes Bc we could do that ;;; so right we will say 25th Feb and if two many carnt make that we will do 11 th March;; Still need to have rough idea of numbers of People who want somewhere to stay to get in touch with couple places for a discount of some kind;; Babs

Andy

Andy Report 5 Jan 2006 00:13

Wouldn't be able to do the March one as that's when I'm off to the Sahara with other peeps. But February one is a possibility for me.

Borobabs

Borobabs Report 5 Jan 2006 00:19

Ok Andy sorry forgot about that ;; Then really we should make it the Feb one and give you good GR send off;; Babs

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jan 2006 00:56

either date is fine for me, and I will need a hotel XXX

Dianne

Dianne Report 5 Jan 2006 09:46

Hi Babs Both dates are ok for John and me. Dianne xx

Our Em

Our Em Report 5 Jan 2006 09:53

Count me in for Feb Babs .xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jan 2006 09:54

Babs, Sorry to mess you about, but I've just found a very interesting new family connection in the area, so I might be joining you after all. If it works out, I'll travel up with BC. Fingers crossed. CB >|< :>)

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 5 Jan 2006 10:08

Any room for a dizzy blonde! lol Little Wendy told me a couple of weeks ago that there might be a Middlesboro meet coming up. I've only just realised that this is the thread. Doh! lol Pencil me in please Babs Jeanette x

Andy

Andy Report 5 Jan 2006 10:14

Babs, if Sheila goes as mentioned at the start of the thread, then that's two Sahara bound people to wave off lol. Andy

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 5 Jan 2006 10:18

25th Feb, ok for me also. Jenny x

Ann L from Darlo

Ann L from Darlo Report 5 Jan 2006 10:28

Hi Babs Yes thought you had disappearred. Feb date is ok with me,and the March one --no problem really looking forward to it and don't need hotel, down down the train track!!!

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 5 Jan 2006 14:12

Oh good, some of my favourite people will be going-))))) BC Lemon, have corrected my errors (need new glasses!) just in case it makes you look a terrible eejit!! lol BC XX

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jan 2006 14:16

BC think you are watching too much football XXX

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jan 2006 14:21

BC nothing new me looking daft lol I liked the error I had pictures of you scoring goals all over Middlesborough XX

Borobabs

Borobabs Report 6 Jan 2006 20:59

Sorry havnt been back sooner comp of-line for day and half;; CB would love to have you and like I said if you can get up before the night time would love to take you to Stockton;; Jenny check the date 28th Sat;; Ann yes still on;; right so far we have9 definates, still waiting to here from';;;; Tracy in Teeside Sue Smith Yorkshire Ann north Yorkshire Annie0191 Jojo QQ Shelia Sue from Oatly Elizabeth Robinson Some might have had name change if so just let me know;; Our local paper is doing a offer of £15 return to London or Edinbaugher I am saving up the coupons need 6 to do offer and have asked friend to save there tokens so need to know who would like them;; Babs

Annie

Annie Report 6 Jan 2006 21:02

28th feb ok off to work will look in later ann xx