General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sues drinking thread

Page 0 + 1 of 15

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stelly ♥♥

Stelly ♥♥ Report 2 Jul 2005 21:26

Is taking a long time to get into...so in her absence (and I hope you don't mind Sue)....I will be the hostess for a little while till she gets back. Please feel free to join me....

Joan of Arc(hives)

Joan of Arc(hives) Report 2 Jul 2005 21:28

Hi! Can I have the first drink please...pant, pant... ive just run acrosss from the other place now i'm kn**kered!! Lol!! Cheers!! Joan x

Stelly ♥♥

Stelly ♥♥ Report 2 Jul 2005 21:28

Tonight I will be serving everyone what they desire! and there will be small snack thrown in at times..... Please join me It's very quiet in here!

Stelly ♥♥

Stelly ♥♥ Report 2 Jul 2005 21:30

Large red was it? Glad to see you pull up a chair....... You look like you need one after all that exercise!!! LOL Stel.x

Conan

Conan Report 2 Jul 2005 21:30

So have I got to order my double vodka and small coke again ? What's going on here tonight?

Stelly ♥♥

Stelly ♥♥ Report 2 Jul 2005 21:33

Hi Rob, A large one is it????? Sues thread was taking ages to get into so I am having the party here. Nice to see you. Anyone else?

Stelly ♥♥

Stelly ♥♥ Report 2 Jul 2005 21:35

Entertainment is being supplied by my other half Paul.... who is singing beautifully to the live8 concert!!!! Enjoy!!

Joan of Arc(hives)

Joan of Arc(hives) Report 2 Jul 2005 21:40

Hi Sir Robin It has come over very dark here, so if I disappear you know the storm has started. I take it you're from Nottingham, Sir Robin? Cheers Stelly!! Joan (taking a quick gulp from glass as she eyes huge black cloud on horizon!) Lol!!

Stelly ♥♥

Stelly ♥♥ Report 2 Jul 2005 21:46

Joan, Sir Robin is somewhat of an enigma..... He won't tell us who he really is....so we're trying to find out! I'm Miss Marple and Ann(where are you)? is my sidekick with the magnifying glass!!!! Needless to say.....Paul is not going to sing Mariah!!!

Stelly ♥♥

Stelly ♥♥ Report 2 Jul 2005 21:48

Here you go Linda.....full glass of! Don't drink it too fast!!!!

Stelly ♥♥

Stelly ♥♥ Report 2 Jul 2005 21:50

See ya..... Blimey.....it's too quiet...... Did you all get live8 tickets? I'm really jealous if you did!!!!!!

Joy

Joy Report 2 Jul 2005 21:53

Your kindness is greatly appreciated. Cinzano bianco, please?

Joy

Joy Report 2 Jul 2005 21:54

oh and a dash of lemonade, I prithee

Chimes

Chimes Report 2 Jul 2005 21:55

need a large vodka now, been singing to maria carey

Joan of Arc(hives)

Joan of Arc(hives) Report 2 Jul 2005 21:57

Hello B.L.F.T.F. , Phew, couldn't you have picked a shorter name? I think i'm going to change mine in a mo......Lol!! My armour's getting a bit rusty in all this rain, & i'd rather grow my hair out longer so my army knos i'm a girl, what do you think Beautiful Lady? Joan of Arc

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 2 Jul 2005 21:57

Hi Stelly Could I have a Bacardi and Lemonade please. Where's Sue disappeared to now,is she under the table with her Blue bucket of Lambrini? and give Robin of Loxley/Keith is having. Sue

Stelly ♥♥

Stelly ♥♥ Report 2 Jul 2005 21:58

Hi BLFTF, Drink coming up....with lembo..... You've just missed Robin..... but he didn't stay to chat!!!! Most rude of him!!!! Stel.xx

Stelly ♥♥

Stelly ♥♥ Report 2 Jul 2005 22:01

Ok girls......here come your drinks! I used to be a barmaid! True that. Hope everyone is ready for..... Nuts and crisps being served up in the foyer. Happy munching. Stel.

Joy

Joy Report 2 Jul 2005 22:05

Murphys, please, Stel?

Stelly ♥♥

Stelly ♥♥ Report 2 Jul 2005 22:10

You want to cut this drinking down Joy or you'll end up ..... like ME!! Coming up........ Can you all just excuse me cos Robbies on..... Back in a mo..... Stel.. Keep drinking though!!!