General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

tonight, i be drinking- creme de menthe-YUCK-anyon

Page 0 + 1 of 32

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 19 Mar 2006 16:49

Cup of tea, anyone? :-)

Daniel

Daniel Report 18 Mar 2006 23:25

Night Joan

Mandy

Mandy Report 18 Mar 2006 23:25

Night Joan ................ :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Joan of Arc(hives)

Joan of Arc(hives) Report 18 Mar 2006 23:24

Night Esme,Night Joy, Night Sue, Jim Bob, Fred, Joe & anyone else!! lol :0) Joan xxx

Mandy

Mandy Report 18 Mar 2006 23:20

Night Joy .............. Night Sue ............. Night John Boy ........... :-))))))))))))))))))

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 18 Mar 2006 23:19

And its night night from me..... Lol Sue....xxx......in need of a day off and some sleep.... in any order . Mwah !!!

Joan of Arc(hives)

Joan of Arc(hives) Report 18 Mar 2006 23:16

Night BLFTF !! Actually Joy sounds better !! lol Night night, :0) Joan xxx

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 18 Mar 2006 23:14

I bid thee all a fond farewell, until the morrow if we are granted that good fortune. *** As I was, page 14.... :-) ***

Mandy

Mandy Report 18 Mar 2006 23:11

Well one can only assume that you being so well behaved showed certain others up for the wanton boozers that they really are .......... LOL (mentioning no names of course!) :-))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 18 Mar 2006 23:11

Er... Esmerelda.... not sure where to start ! I think they were all shocked at how quiet i am...... and that i am tea total .... hick... lol ! I 'think' it might be about May time..... the Scottish one was tonight, there are one or two other meets around now too... i can see it being after easter...... and hopefully more will stay overnight. Mind you .... i can only go if hubby or eldest son are not working the weekend it is arranged for ....... so fingers crossed, i would hate to miss it ! Sue xxx [ er... i only want to go to study the architecture and er.... so on ]

Joan of Arc(hives)

Joan of Arc(hives) Report 18 Mar 2006 23:07

Moi ?? Esmeralda ??? I did absolutely nowt. I'm clean as the driven snow, I was the sobere....er rest one there, still am pmsl! I wasn't the one playing around witha strange fellas snooker cue & um things! :0) Joan xxx

Mandy

Mandy Report 18 Mar 2006 23:06

Isn't Jenny supposed to be organising it? What did you do at the Boro meet to get blacklisted? :-))))))))))))))))))))))))

Joan of Arc(hives)

Joan of Arc(hives) Report 18 Mar 2006 23:03

Good idea Sue !!! I will ask the other Sue tomorrow about it, see if she knows! Blimey, don't alchohol play havoc with one's fingers!! lol :0) Joan xxxx

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 18 Mar 2006 23:00

Mmmmmm.. i did once cover myself in melted chocolate.... but, er .. that is another story ! Joan... Re the York meet.... i think they are trying to organise it quietly so we dont find out about it , lol. I have not heard a peep !!! Maybe me and you should just go on our own...... then send them all loads of photos... [ we could bribe people to stand with us, pretending to be having fun !]..... pmsl !!!! Sue x

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 18 Mar 2006 22:56

erm, shall I add to my Minstrel / the Minstrel's thread to see if he/she will visit?

Mandy

Mandy Report 18 Mar 2006 22:56

Whats's with the chocolate theme ? ................... are you all a load of flakes????????? :-))))))))))))))))))))))

Joan of Arc(hives)

Joan of Arc(hives) Report 18 Mar 2006 22:53

LOL I want to know when the Yorkie meet is......need to make sure I am around that weekend!! Sue, any ideas when it will be yet ?? :0) Joan xxx

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 18 Mar 2006 22:52

Oooooohhhh.. i think i have a bag of them ..... naaahhhh was wrong ... they are maltesers..... er.... anyone want a suck of a teaser.....

Mandy

Mandy Report 18 Mar 2006 22:51

Yoo hoo Sue ............. come on it's not like you to be shy!!!!!!!!! :-)))))))))))))))))) Actually I had noticed, so many new names on here lately ............... ?

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 18 Mar 2006 22:50

Hide and seek in Grottingham Regis? Where's the Minstrel?