General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

tonight, i be drinking- creme de menthe-YUCK-anyon

Page 4 + 1 of 32

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mandy

Mandy Report 26 Jun 2005 00:04

You changed into a chicken then Sue???????!!!!!!!!! :-) Mandy

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 26 Jun 2005 00:05

huff... puff.... right , have got me socks off- am treading some grapes and bananas... er.... anyone for fruit punch ? [if anyone finds a corn plaster... er... could i have it back please........]

Ann

Ann Report 26 Jun 2005 00:05

Am I invisible - have not got a drink yet???????? Ann x

Stelly ♥♥

Stelly ♥♥ Report 26 Jun 2005 00:07

Feathers?.......are they pink? And who are you waiting for? Should I change into my baby doll? (It's an outfit)? Is this a pyjama party now?

Cliff

Cliff Report 26 Jun 2005 00:08

Ann do you not get a staff drink? or 2 after your shift? Then again,another breed, the publicans I called into a pub last week, in Yorkshire, THE GEORGE AND DRAGON I asked if George was in, She threw me out! You don,t work there sue do you ?

Stelly ♥♥

Stelly ♥♥ Report 26 Jun 2005 00:08

Ann, Hi.....and sorry.......is it wine or something stronger?

Ann

Ann Report 26 Jun 2005 00:10

Cliff Had the staff drink (s) now I'll have large white wine please Ann x

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 26 Jun 2005 00:11

doh cliff ! do i sound as though i am called george ? atishoo ! hi ann- oooh another yorkie , lovely. .... pat ...pat... come n sit here !

Stelly ♥♥

Stelly ♥♥ Report 26 Jun 2005 00:11

Cliff, The landlord doesn't like to give ale away........but I always got a drink after my shift! I miss the pub........but not the aggro!

Ann

Ann Report 26 Jun 2005 00:12

Serve meself - sits down - still warm tonight - has Dave gone to bed then - hes very quiet or is it just cos I've arrived Ann x

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 26 Jun 2005 00:13

ooooooooh- have just found a bottle of dusty pomagne- posh or what ! hang on, will give it a quick blow... puff.... i might mix it with the squishy fruit and corn plaster ! we know how to throw a party in yorkshire ! eh ann ?

Ann

Ann Report 26 Jun 2005 00:15

If you've had enough wont notice the corn plaster amongst the fruit - chewy bits in this drink - thats the fruit!!!! Anyone got anything to eat - I'm starving Ann x

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 26 Jun 2005 00:16

ann- i think dave was underwhelmed by my horsepitality ! one mention of chipolatas and frankfurters........ he was off in a cloud of dust, with a tape measure in his hand ........

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 26 Jun 2005 00:18

ANN ! save me corn plaster- last one in the pack ! the rest are on the line , with the t bags, drying ! pmsl, sue.

Ann

Ann Report 26 Jun 2005 00:18

Sue - not another naked pub crawl?????????? Havent got over the last one yet lolol Ann

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 26 Jun 2005 00:19

no ann- thats why i need the corn plasters ! dave kept his boots on ! daft sod here- took the lot off ! feet still suffering, lol.

Ann

Ann Report 26 Jun 2005 00:19

Corn plaster washed and back on its way to you !!!!!!!!!! Ann x

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 26 Jun 2005 00:21

oh thanks ann ! only someone from yorkshire would understand !

Ann

Ann Report 26 Jun 2005 00:21

Sue - is this only me and you then ?????????? No stamina some people Ann x

Stelly ♥♥

Stelly ♥♥ Report 26 Jun 2005 00:23

I'm still awake.........just recovering from peeling grapes and strawbs!