General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Who wants a wee dram? (Silver Lunar) Pour Vous Joy

Page 0 + 1 of 36

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dame

Dame Report 3 Sep 2007 02:11

I know you have been in here, I can smell the booze...

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 29 Jun 2006 11:59

I shall flit, too

Rachel

Rachel Report 29 Jun 2006 11:54

mmmhum :-(( *nods slowly and saddly* will travel west to sunny surrey tomorrow everning and stay abot 5/6 days (as I have lectures next Tues and Wed) then on to 'Tropical' south wales until sept. Only downer is no internet for 2 months except the occational visit to the library. still have some 'packing' to do so will flit in and out until I leave tomorrow.

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 29 Jun 2006 11:46

Is tomorrow your last day before travelling west?

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 23 Jun 2006 23:21

You will be missed ..... I drink to your good health and to your eternal summer party ..... :-)

Rachel

Rachel Report 23 Jun 2006 13:24

Well it's that time again! I'll be leaving you for the summer again very soon! Next firday I get kicked out of my uni accommodation! So drink up! get sloshed and enjoy!

Rachel

Rachel Report 15 Feb 2006 18:27

Well unless anyone has brought some Bundy over from Oz, I guess I'll just have to make do with whatever rum is here ......................................................................................................................................... or was there any lambrini around!!! Can always drown great grandfather in Guinness or Whiskey - he always liked a drink appenrently dispite being a lepricorn!

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 15 Feb 2006 12:26

Me, Lunar..... that's who I am :-)

Rachel

Rachel Report 15 Feb 2006 11:04

Who resercted ne thread again? It's the dave of the walking dead on here!!!!!!

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 15 Feb 2006 10:40

Thank you, Lunar. Mind if I have another now, please?

Rachel

Rachel Report 13 Jan 2006 23:24

One very Large cinzarno for our Lovely Joy. Cheerers

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 13 Jan 2006 23:14

That's incredible! I was just about to turn off the computer............ when one of my wishes came true!! I'll have a cinzano, please. Thanks. :-)

Rachel

Rachel Report 13 Jan 2006 23:12

Nudge for Joy to enjoy. So whats your poisin?

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 7 Jan 2006 00:45

Cinzano Cocktail 2 ounces dry Cinzano vermouth 2 dashes orange bitters 2 dashes Angostura bitters Shake well with ice. Finish with orange peel twist. :-)

Rachel

Rachel Report 7 Jan 2006 00:45

x x (Kimkat) x (Keith) Mines a hot chocolate but I have some bundy for Rebs (got cousin to bring some home fore me after they visited their brother) nighty night

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 7 Jan 2006 00:29

I am SO happy!! I'll just have an Amaretto, and then go off to sleep now, thanks. :-)

Conan

Conan Report 7 Jan 2006 00:26

Never mind the kisses for Kimkat............... just send them in my direction !!!! K

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 7 Jan 2006 00:26

I have just asked her, Lunar! :-)

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jan 2006 00:25

****Offers Cheek to Lunar**** It was just a matter of remembering when you returned Lunar and changing the name - rough guess October - page 14 of my threads!! ;o))) Kim X

Rachel

Rachel Report 7 Jan 2006 00:23

KimKat I could kiss you! Now where are the cocktails??? and can someone get Rebs to drop By????