General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Thread Killers.............who remembers Betsy????

Page 1 + 1 of 20

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anne

Anne Report 5 Apr 2005 13:52

Lal its not a secret anymore lol Anne x

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 5 Apr 2005 14:31

have i ever told you about my operation ??? lol, that should do it !

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 5 Apr 2005 14:37

I am definitely the most thread killing thread killer....watch and wonder...LOL BC

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 5 Apr 2005 14:40

clutterbuck- no you are not ! lol.

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 5 Apr 2005 14:47

Sue, between us surely we can kill a thread or two? You go first, tell us about your op. you know where..... LOL BC

Bev

Bev Report 5 Apr 2005 15:10

you are all failing dismally lol the only one to come close to killing this thread was Arthur lol i mean it is still on page 1 for goodness sake!!!! lol Bev

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 5 Apr 2005 15:14

er....... lavatory pans....... BC

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 5 Apr 2005 15:16

WHEN IRISH EYES ARE SMILING....... (this should do it) lol BC

Bev

Bev Report 5 Apr 2005 15:18

lol BC if not i will get hubby to strip, now that is sure to succeed lol errr he don't get home til 7pm Bev

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 5 Apr 2005 15:21

Would'nt your next door neighbour do it Bev? Just to fill in the time!!! Go on give him a cup of sugar! lol BC

Christine2

Christine2 Report 5 Apr 2005 15:23

You are now experiencing a post by the QUEEN of thread killers:)) p.s. Who has got to go and make the bed - honestly:))- I do have an excuse, I've been to the Register office to collect a certificate for my SMITH - yippee - so of course I've had to get ancestry now to see if I can find out any more.

Sarah

Sarah Report 5 Apr 2005 15:23

What exactly will he do with the sugar???? The mind boggles lol Sarah x

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 5 Apr 2005 15:27

Yawn yawnnn....Yeh Neeta....go on.....and after that we can discuss watching paint dry......lol BC

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 5 Apr 2005 15:31

See you got your hearts back Neeta.....Looking good.....Now which end of the bath does everyone sit (that REALLY should do it) ??? BC

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 5 Apr 2005 15:36

Neeta...severely....we are not here to entertain or summat....we are here to KILL threads.....Now go for it...... lol BC

Sarah

Sarah Report 5 Apr 2005 15:37

Bath? Wot?? Oh yeah, thats what I used to do before GR came into my life lol Now that should kill this thread stone dead!!

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 5 Apr 2005 15:40

Sarah....yeh I remember that time! now everyone, try really hard to be boring.......ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sarah

Sarah Report 5 Apr 2005 15:40

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 5 Apr 2005 15:42

Go on Neeta..... hope its not funny though! BC

Sarah

Sarah Report 5 Apr 2005 15:50

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz