General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Name that Film

Page 0 + 1 of 14

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 7 Mar 2005 22:11

Hi Film Crew Just to let you know that the refurbishments have now been carried out in the cinema and we are open again. Hope you can join us. Our film this evening is quite a recent one starring Hugh Jackman Aileen

*~♥~*Anita

*~♥~*Anita Report 7 Mar 2005 22:16

Van Heisling

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 7 Mar 2005 22:21

Oh dear that didn't last long did it. Yes As you are correct. Right its your turn. Aileen.

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Mar 2005 22:22

' making the grade ' bryan.

*~♥~*Anita

*~♥~*Anita Report 7 Mar 2005 22:23

I'm just thinking!

Pat

Pat Report 7 Mar 2005 22:26

Hi Aileen, good to see ya? Hello Dorothy, how are you? I was following the Utopia thread when I could but haven't seen much of you and Mr Blue lately LOL Always good to see you. X Pat x

*~♥~*Anita

*~♥~*Anita Report 7 Mar 2005 22:29

Sorry someone take my turn i cant think))

Luciacw

Luciacw Report 7 Mar 2005 22:29

Good to see you all! Lucia :-)

Pat

Pat Report 7 Mar 2005 22:30

Oh Dorothy mean't to say Lucia was looking forward to seeing the film thread, she does come on here late so she may be here yet. Christine as you know is a night owl and it may be early yet for her. Hope John hasn't sacked Jeeves, at this stage. Pat x

Pat

Pat Report 7 Mar 2005 22:32

Ah Lucia LOL your ears must have been burning LOL. I'm not too bad Dorothy, up and down, although it's just started I will be glad when this week is over. Pat x Sorry Aileen don't know the answer to the question I'm afraid. :-(

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 7 Mar 2005 22:34

Yeah come on Ailene throw um at us we have Pat now LOL. Hi Pat Debs.

Pat

Pat Report 7 Mar 2005 22:37

Hiya Debs, Don't encourage her to throw things around she may get carried away and forget herself and just through her empty Bailey's bottle at the monitor, just when we need her LOL. Hope you are well, Debs? Pat x

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 7 Mar 2005 22:38

Hello all nice to speak to you all again. Heck I put on that blasted Name the Year thread and I'm back and forward like a flipping yoyo now. Serves me right. I can't think of one off the top of my head. One of you have a go. Humph

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 7 Mar 2005 22:41

I'm on a health phase now so no more Bailey's. I'm drinking Ginger Beer so if I throw that at the screen (being a plastic bottle) it will no doubt bounce back and hit me on the noggin! Aileen

Luciacw

Luciacw Report 7 Mar 2005 22:43

I watched this recently - Vanessa's song sung by some very unconvincing women lol :-) Lucia

Luciacw

Luciacw Report 7 Mar 2005 22:44

I've never had Ginger Beer...What's it like? What you said reminded me of famous five books lol Lucia :-)

Pat

Pat Report 7 Mar 2005 22:44

That's good Humph love the ginger beer. Lucia what was that all about then, don't think I have heard of that? Pat x

Luciacw

Luciacw Report 7 Mar 2005 22:48

:-S I'm confused! lol :-)

Pat

Pat Report 7 Mar 2005 22:51

Oh Lucia I asked what that Vanessa thingy was all about. Also just read you asked on another thread what BOGR it's Brain of GR LOL. Harry poses a question the first on to get it is the brain until the next poser. Pat x

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 7 Mar 2005 22:52

Its okay Lucia but I don't like fizzy drinks so its giving me the hiccups. I think I'll let it go flat and then drink it. Was drinking raspberry herbal tea earlier and forgot it is an energy drink. Now I'm buzzing round the light fittings. Where's my broom stick. A