General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

MOTHERS DAY MORNING BREAKFAST CLUB-SORRY< NOW CLOS

Page 0 + 1 of 14

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Mar 2005 06:51

Good Morning and a Happy Mothers Day to all you Mums.... come on in, make yourself comfy. There's chat, tea, coffee and all the grub you can munch....not a single calorie in sight..

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Mar 2005 06:52

Let the smell of smoked bacon lure you in....(0:

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 6 Mar 2005 06:53

Morning, Paul, How's life treating you Gwynne (sorting through CDs)

Rachael

Rachael Report 6 Mar 2005 06:54

Morning Paul and Gwynne how are you this fine morning, Rachael

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Mar 2005 06:54

Morning Gwynne, coffee? Life's pretty good at the moment thanks, how's you? Hi swee,pea (0:

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 6 Mar 2005 06:56

*music plays* Cannonball - Damien Rice I'm good thanks Paul. Tired though - had one of those 'woke early and couldn't get back to sleep' mornings. Gwynne

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 6 Mar 2005 06:56

Morning Sweet Pea, Awful things those men did to your house. Gwynne

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Mar 2005 06:57

lol Gwynne, I've had one of those mornings every morning for the past 10 years! Maybe you can have a nap later

Rachael

Rachael Report 6 Mar 2005 07:00

thanks Gwynne, yes was rather a mess, :o) Paul have you got any spare coffee for a little waif and stray like me :o) Rachael

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 6 Mar 2005 07:01

Paul, I confidently expect to sleep through the replay of the Grand Prix this afternoon. Gwynne

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Mar 2005 07:02

I got all the coffee you can drink Rachael, Is this the first time you've been to the brekky club?

Mags

Mags Report 6 Mar 2005 07:02

I'M LURED...I'M LURED!!! Morning everyone - a bacon sandwich would be lovely thanks Paul - no butter and one side of the top slice fried in the bacon fat please!...Ooooh and tea please! How is everybody this morning?

Rachael

Rachael Report 6 Mar 2005 07:03

Yes Paul , is it alright that im here? Rachael

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Mar 2005 07:04

Morning Mags!!! Tea it is then, bacon buttie on it's way, How's you this morning?

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 6 Mar 2005 07:04

i would love to stop for brekkie but im just off to work:( susie

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Mar 2005 07:05

Absolutely Rachael, the more the merrier....you don't know what you've missed lol... Aaw Susie, not even time for a quick cuppa? )0:

Mags

Mags Report 6 Mar 2005 07:05

Bye Susie - will I see you on Wednesday? Paul - great thanks you?

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Mar 2005 07:07

One bacon buttie Mags, just as you like it.. I brought you one too Gwynne, The Grand Prix is enough to send anyone to sleep, it's like watching a repeat every time anyway lol

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 6 Mar 2005 07:08

*music plays* Days - Kirsty McColl Morning Mags, How's Brissle? Any bacon going, Paul? Gwynne

Rachael

Rachael Report 6 Mar 2005 07:08

oh Great in that case ( holding begging bowl out ) please sir may i have a slice of toast no butter :o)) Rach