General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Name that Film - Part Deux

Page 0 + 1 of 78

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 13 Jan 2005 01:18

Here we go again........ Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn

Pat

Pat Report 13 Jan 2005 01:19

Mike & Pat well that's one of them anyway Adams rib Pat x

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Jan 2005 01:20

On Golden Pond?

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 13 Jan 2005 01:22

Well done Beauty, your turn.

Pat

Pat Report 13 Jan 2005 01:23

No Henry Fonda was in Golden Pond with HepburnMary Poor Spencer was about 20 years dead by then. Pat x

Pat

Pat Report 13 Jan 2005 01:23

Aileen read my last post there woman LOL Pat x

John

John Report 13 Jan 2005 01:24

Guess who's coming for dinner? (their last film together)

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 13 Jan 2005 01:24

Think Aileen must have sneaked into the booze thread when we weren't looking! Chrisitne

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 13 Jan 2005 01:27

Woman of the Year

Pat

Pat Report 13 Jan 2005 01:28

Mmmmmmmm yes Sydney Poitier (spelling) who cares I drool over him. Katherine Hepburns neice was the lucky woman in that. 1969 Spencer Tracy's last film Pat x

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 13 Jan 2005 01:29

No I haven't. I'm still only on my second glass of Baileys. I was telling Lesley to get herself over here with the loonies. I'm supposed to be going to bed. Oh sod it. I'll stay up until 2 o/c now. You lot lead me astray.

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Jan 2005 01:30

Yep, dishy Sid was the guest, but Hepburn and Tracy were the girl's parents - it's all coming back to me now. Sorry, been on the A-Z of Booze thread with Pat and Christine most of the evening - bit foggy now! How's about Sean Connery and Michelle Pfeiffer out in the cold? CB >|<

Pat

Pat Report 13 Jan 2005 01:30

well you have to rectify your mistake now then LOL Go easy on that Bailey's Aileen Pat x

Pat

Pat Report 13 Jan 2005 01:32

Now Mary behave you've had too too much booze thread, I only popped in to get Christine out of there she was talking nonscence well more nonscense than usual. Pat x

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 13 Jan 2005 01:33

Is that possible Pat?

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 13 Jan 2005 01:34

Actually Pat, forgot I had this bottle from Xmas. I've found a new drink much cheaper. Irish Knights £2.79 in Asda. Like Baileys but wine instead of whisky. Lovely. Quite milky so can't gulp it down. Very nice and don;t get tiddly either.

Pat

Pat Report 13 Jan 2005 01:36

No Christine not if your near it, ducking as I write this LOL Nice one Aileen Patx

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 13 Jan 2005 01:36

Aileen it's lovely eh? Just warms you up lovely. Right I have to nip off and do my ironing. Be back soon. If your all in bed by then, I'll say goodnight x Christine

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 13 Jan 2005 01:38

Talking of Sidney P. What film was he in with a famous British singer?

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 13 Jan 2005 01:39

To Sir With Love really am going now byeeee