General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Name that Film - Part Deux

Page 3 + 1 of 78

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 13 Jan 2005 02:50

Have you mastered one armed ironing yet? How is the arm, getting any better?

Pat

Pat Report 13 Jan 2005 03:01

Marion if you want to delete that in the morning no probs. didnt mean that i was trying to get my own barrings, well I come only 2years after you then! My golden jubilee this year PMSL oh god I might delete this myself in the morning depends how young I feel. That Christine is only a baby then At the drop of a hat my Dad used to say, about demonstrations that is. Marion hope you sleep well. Speak soon Love Pat x

Pat

Pat Report 13 Jan 2005 03:15

AGH NO you aint last!!! we are both like lovely mature cheddar that I cannot eat (Lactose intolerant) but I dream of it) with loads of pickle, Pub Grub style A bottle Of warm Guinness sitting in the beside the canal (my kinda heaven anyways). Yeah I'm proud i reached this antique age PMSL sorry but its good I never want to go back though. I will not allow you to be the thread killer. Night Comrade, (that was said to me today, longtime since that was said to me) LOL Bella Noitre Pat x

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 13 Jan 2005 23:36

Hi Pat, What time did you roll out of bed today then? So Gregory Peck. What film? Clue, he plays a lawyer.

Pat

Pat Report 13 Jan 2005 23:39

Hiya Aileen, I will have you know I was up at the same time as usual and fell as sleep again as usual listening to Woman's Hour LOL To Kill A Mockingbird one of the greatest films. How are you tonight??? Great to see ya!!! LOL X Pat x

Pat

Pat Report 13 Jan 2005 23:49

Now where you gone?????? you are naughty. Come on Aileen, leave the Bailey's or whatever the other thingy is called, until you answer this. Pat x

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Jan 2005 23:50

Is this a private thread or can anyone join in ? lol

Pat

Pat Report 13 Jan 2005 23:53

Anyone can join Paul its questions about Films, Directors, Actors, Anything to do with films. And we sometimes have a laugh when someone doesn't go off and leave you not knowing if you are right or wrong. Come one Aileen!!!!!!!!! Pat x

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Jan 2005 23:56

actually I think you're right about To Kill a Mockingbird, bit before my time but it sounds right

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 13 Jan 2005 23:57

What do you mean "a bit before your time" Paul...lol

Pat

Pat Report 13 Jan 2005 23:58

Gregory Peck is my fave film actor so I reckon I'm right too, before your time Paul??? Don't you watch old films on the TV then? My fave films are the oldies I don't watch many modern ones Pat x

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Jan 2005 23:58

The film was made well before I was born !

Pat

Pat Report 14 Jan 2005 00:01

it was made in 1962 Paul, blimey, that's before you were BORN? Pat x

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 14 Jan 2005 00:01

Ha HA LOL

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Jan 2005 00:04

yes ! I'm only 35 (born in 69) lol and yes of course I watch old films from time to time, but the newer ones are more prominent in my memory.

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 14 Jan 2005 00:04

And I was just a babe in arms too! Christine

Pat

Pat Report 14 Jan 2005 00:04

Hi Bev what's funny then??? Well they you are Daisy half crazy what do you reckon, how old's Paul then?????? Pat x

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 14 Jan 2005 00:05

Paul.just joking babe! You can be whatever age you wanna be

Pat

Pat Report 14 Jan 2005 00:05

Oh God Paul if newer ones are more prominent in your memory must have watched some old stinkers (those Christine watches) LOL Pat x

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Jan 2005 00:07

You know what I mean. They show more new films than old on the TV. It was probably ... 10, 15 years ago that I watched to kill a mockingbird ? Maybe longer - could have been schooldays