General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Miss Janet Elizabeth BATTY

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Peggy

Peggy Report 7 Nov 2004 04:46

Looking for the family of Miss Batty. her brothers and sisters are, Esther Louisa born 1869 William Millin born 1888 James joseph born 1871 Alice Ellem born 1873 Roger Arthur born 1875 Herbert Walter born 1881Miss batty was born 1877 died 8/8/1958. if you feel this lady belongs in your family. Miss Batty is bureid at Preston cemetary, along with My Father James Fellows, and my brother-in-law, Matthew Fraser. We find now that Mathews correct surmen is Seimans. Please email me, if you think they might belong. Happiness to all.