General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Forgotten surname

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

syljo

syljo Report 25 Mar 2004 20:49

Some 50 years ago I used to go cycling with Joyce and Sid who used to have a tandem. They lived somewhere near Shepherds Bush, London. Joyce was a dressmaker and worked for Norman Hartnell. I still have their wedding photograph but we've lost touch over the years. Probably my fault because I've moved around continuously. If they have had children/grandchildren or if anyone recognises this, then let me know as it would be lovely to see them again. We also had another male cyclist called Chris. They will all be in their late 70s now.