General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

santa's Cleaning lady Part (11) busy bees.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 Dec 2003 16:29

Good morning children, The Elves had a lovely time last night tobogganing and snowballing, and eating chestnuts around the camp- fire. Today there will be no time for play all jobs must be finished. I have just cleared away all the elves breakfast dishes rinsed them off and stacked them in the dishwasher. They enjoyed a breakfast of orange juice, porridge, and a boiled egg with slices of buttered brown bread. Now they are ready to go with Mr Noel to finish getting the parcels ready for Santa to load on his sleigh. Mr Noel will stand on a table so that he can be seen and heard by all his Elves. Then he will call out very loudly the name of a Country, Let us say for example Ireland. The Elves will hear this then run to the part of the factory where all the presents for the boys and girls in Ireland are stacked. They will gather them up and put them in a big trolley ready to be wheeled out to Santa’s Sleigh. Mr Noel will carry on calling out the names until every Country in the World has had all their presents collected by the Elves and put on Santa’s sleigh. This is a very important job but because the Elves and Santa love Christmas time so much and of course all their young friends they never get it WRONG! They will be having lots of ten- minute breaks, and I have made chocolate cakes for them to have with their lemonade. They will not get thirsty, remember Mr noel has the magic to keep refilling the lemonade jugs. I must go now to put all their hat and scarves in the wash, they are a bit soggy looking after all that playing in the snow last night. I will be back tomorrow. Tomorrow is a magical day so I will have lots to tell you. Love from Santa’s cleaning Lady. For Michael, hope you are enjoying having your big brother home with you, also Joe, Danielle, Shay, Xena, Laura, Autumn, Heaven Camryn,Thomas, Jessica and Brittany. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx