General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

SANTA 'S CLEANING LADY " PART 3 (GIFT FOR SANTA)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 12 Dec 2003 12:55

Hello again children, especially Olivia, I have just got back from the party Santa gave for the Elves. It was held in the Toy Factory and was lovely! There was a huge xmas tree decorated with coloured lights and baubles of every colour. we had to sit down at a very long table that was covered with a pretty tablecloth which had pictures of Snowmen on. Each Snowman wore a hat on which was printed a name of an Elf, so each Elf knew where to sit. Santa sat at the head of the table and Mrs Claus sat alongside of him, I sat next to the boss of all the Elves. There was plenty to eat, lots of nice cakes and on the table were jugs of lemonade. When the jugs became empty the boss of the elves (who had magical powers) just tapped the side of the jugs with his finger said "Merry Xmas"! and they filled up again. We played "pass the parcel" and "musical Chairs". Then santa played the piano and we all sang Xmas carols. When it was time for me to go home the boss of all the elves told me what they had made for santa's present. I will tell you what it is tomorrow but you must keep it a secret! Bye be good. Love from Santa's Cleaning lady xx