General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ann Banks

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ann

Ann Report 28 Dec 2002 03:26

hi,wondering if anyone can help in the quest to solve our family tree, or just make sense of it. my family name is mc court and as children, we all lived at hill park in jarrow, but my dads family r from hebburn and all their surnames range from mc court, kelly, costello,kid and i think mc nalley.my dads sisters winny and mary moved away, mary down reading, sadly, she died 2 years ago,aunty katie stayed in hebburn, married uncle ernie and had 3 boys,frankie, davie and john, john died about 20yrs ago. any help would be great. happy hunting this great but facinating puzzle.many thanks,marie(john bedes daughter)