General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Support thread for safe return of Madeleine McCann

Page 3 + 1 of 13

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 16 Aug 2007 07:47

As their nightmare continues my thoughts are with all the family. Jean x.

Jude(sarf wales) 7602736

Jude(sarf wales) 7602736 Report 16 Aug 2007 07:54

A safe return for Maddie and all missing children, can't imagine how the parents must be feeling. jude sarf wales :o) xx

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 18 Aug 2007 16:08

Thinking of them all. And for Madeleine and her family, as the stressful days continue, praying that she will be found soon.

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 19 Aug 2007 10:21

Another day of waiting for Madeleine's family, the unknown must be worse than the knowledge of a tragedy. Praying for all missing people - in the hurricane - in the earthquake - in Cornwall.

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 21 Aug 2007 21:07

Sending unconditional support to, and prayers for all missing people and their families for whom life must be a terrible strain.

Jan the cornish piskie

Jan the cornish piskie Report 21 Aug 2007 22:44

Praying for a safe return for Maddie and all missing children

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 21 Aug 2007 23:04

I haven't added to this for a while, but my prayers and thoughts are daily with all those children who are missing, and for all the families who love them, and wait anxiously for news.

Love

Daff xxx

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 23 Aug 2007 22:52

Keeping in my thoughts Madeleine and all missing children.

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 27 Aug 2007 11:05

Prayers and thoughts are with all children who are missing, whatever the reason, including Maddie. May they all be reunited with their loved ones soon.

Special prayers from me for all those youngsters who needed to leave home because home was not a safe place. I pray they find their safe place, and also people who will love and protect them.

Love

Daff xxx

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 29 Aug 2007 23:18

Praying for the safe return of all missing people

MarionfromScotland

MarionfromScotland Report 30 Aug 2007 19:11

Still hoping for a safe return.

Marion

RStar

RStar Report 30 Aug 2007 19:12

nudge for all mispers.

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 3 Sep 2007 22:26

Thoughts come to my mind right now of parents searching for their missing children who left home. So often they contact us at work and ask if the Salvation Army could look for their son or daughter when members of the "meal run" take meals and clothes and blankets to homeless people in Bournemouth.

Jan the cornish piskie

Jan the cornish piskie Report 6 Sep 2007 22:56

Praying that the new evidence will bring Maddie home

Hoping all missing children are safe and well tonight and always

Jan x

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 6 Sep 2007 23:20

Thanks for nudging this up, Jan.. Prayers for this beautiful little girl, and all lost children.

Love

Daff xx

The Meercat

The Meercat Report 7 Sep 2007 15:07

keeping them in my thoughts and prayers.

Joy (formerley maid marion.)

♥ Kitty the Rubbish Cook ♥

♥ Kitty the Rubbish Cook ♥ Report 7 Sep 2007 15:39

Prayers for the safe return of all the lost children including Maddie.

xx

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 8 Sep 2007 16:04

The days, weeks and months go by - for all missing children, of all ages, I hope for their safe return.

Unicorn

Unicorn Report 8 Sep 2007 17:39

I hope Maddie is found safe and well but I feel if someone wanted a child they would have taken one of the younger ones. I hope and I mean HOPE she is ok as it breaks my heart to think otherwise.
I don't think the McCanns are guilty but there, it is just my opinion
Glenda
I

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 8 Sep 2007 21:13

I just wish to say thank you to everyone that has posted here

- this thread began in order to give support to Madeleine McCann and her family. The support widened to other missing children and to missing adults.
I shall continue to look for news of Paige who was missing in Leeds.