General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Support thread for safe return of Madeleine McCann

Page 5 + 1 of 13

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 12 Sep 2007 20:02

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/6990895.stm

Police investigating a teenage girl's disappearance have been "overwhelmed" by the public response to their appeal. Rosemary Edwards, 15, from Wellington Close, Dibden Purlieu, Hampshire, has not been seen since she left her family home on Tuesday 4 September. Officers are following up more than 50 calls from people who say they saw a girl matching Rosemary's description. They are also scanning CCTV footage from the Dibden Purlieu area in an attempt to trace the schoolgirl.

Supt Barry Talbot, from Hampshire Constabulary, appealed to Rosemary to contact them or the Runaway Peoples Helpline. "One concern we have is that Rosemary may be worried about the reaction she might get from her parents and us," he added. "I would like to reassure her that she has nothing to fear or worry about. She is not in trouble; we just want to hear from her to know that she is safe and well."

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 12 Sep 2007 20:41

Thanks for that Joy, I do hope she contacts her family or the police soon, and that she is somewhere safe.

Prayers an thoughts again for Maddie, and all who love and miss her, that she will soon be found safe and well.

Thoughts and prayers also for all children, lost or in fear, that they find that special someone who will help them find a safe place and people to love and care for them.

Love

Daff xxx

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 12 Sep 2007 20:57

Thanks, Daff, and everyone that has posted positively on here.

I shall be away for a while - please keep adding.

Many thanks.

Gypsy

Gypsy Report 12 Sep 2007 21:11

Sending thoughts and a prayer out to Maddie, Her family. Plus all missing children and their families.
Pat
xxx

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 12 Sep 2007 23:23

A heart-rending story
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22408831-662,00.html
Lindy Chamberlain-Creighton knows McCann's pain

Goodnight, Madeleine.
Thinking of you and all those that love you.

♥Apprentice♥Tree♥Maker♥

♥Apprentice♥Tree♥Maker♥ Report 12 Sep 2007 23:32

Maddie,

May your guardian angels wrap their wings around you tonight and every night and surround you with their brilliant white light of protection, now and forever.

All my love to you and every other child who needs to be loved and protected.

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 13 Sep 2007 14:33

Continuing to think of Madeleine and her family, and all people missing from their loved ones.

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 14 Sep 2007 21:34

My prayers and thoughts are with Maddie and Rosemary, and all children who are missing or living in fear. May they find the love and protection they so badly need.

Prayers and thoughts also to all those who search for, or love and care for these children, and for theprofessionals who dedicate their lives to this task.

Love

Daff xxxx

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 17 Sep 2007 21:41

No news yet of a sighting of Rosemary Edwards, nor news of Madeleine. Keeping them and their families and friends in my thoughts.

~ Lynda ~

~ Lynda ~ Report 17 Sep 2007 21:45

For missing children

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 18 Sep 2007 00:54

Thoughts and prayers are with all children who are missing or living in fear. Families and loved ones too.

Love

Daff xxx

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 19 Sep 2007 21:44

Thoughts and prayers are still with all those children and youngsters who are missing or living in fear. Also for their families and loved ones.

Anyone know if there is any news of young Rosemary?

Love

Daff xxx

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 19 Sep 2007 22:06

I have not seen anything more on the local news, Daff, about Rosemary. Now just over two weeks.

Thank you to you, and others, for continuing this thread of support.

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 19 Sep 2007 22:10

Thanks Joy.. I have looked, but couldn't find anything, either.

Love

Daff xxx

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 21 Sep 2007 21:09

Prayers and thoughts go out to all missing children and their families.

Love

Daff xxx

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 22 Sep 2007 23:58

My prayers are for the safe return of Maddie, and all other missing children. Also for their families and loved ones. Still no news of Rosemary?

Love

Daff xxx

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 23 Sep 2007 09:14

Still adding my support

E x

Patricia

Patricia Report 23 Sep 2007 09:52

Still thinking of Madeleine and her family, and all other families waiting to hear of their missing children

Pat
xxx

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 23 Sep 2007 21:29

My prayers are continuing for the safe return of Maddie, and all missing children. Also for the families and loved ones, that their vigils will soon be over and the children safe and sound.

Love

Daff xxx

LindainBerkshire1736004

LindainBerkshire1736004 Report 24 Sep 2007 07:01

On BBC news this morning they believe a body found in the New Forest could be that of Rosemary Edwards, she had been missing for nearly 3 weeks. Not yet officially identified but her parents have been informed. She went missing after a family argument.

So Sad

Thinking of her parents and family and friends

Linda