General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Clueless's Place the bar is open..............

Page 5 + 1 of 23

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Granny  Grumps

Granny Grumps Report 2 Dec 2007 21:10

well how could i tell her i was a matradee

~Twiglet~

~Twiglet~ Report 2 Dec 2007 21:13

hummmm let me think about that one gran..............lol........... we all tell stories............ unfortunately my girls are too clued up......... lol

~Twiglet~

~Twiglet~ Report 2 Dec 2007 21:14

Dog just farted and I am going to be sick with the smell............. urrggghhh

Granny  Grumps

Granny Grumps Report 2 Dec 2007 21:16

you sure it was the dog?.................my cat british blue did one upstairs ealier god it reeked.

Granny  Grumps

Granny Grumps Report 2 Dec 2007 21:18

kids need to be clued up now adays Twig.........too many funny bleeders out there...............i feel sorry for them...........my grandaughters are 14 and 13.

Clueless

Clueless Report 2 Dec 2007 21:18

I hope not too much trouble Megan
Love your mam to bits here
xx

Granny  Grumps

Granny Grumps Report 2 Dec 2007 21:19

Granny was watching over Megan.........Clue.

~Twiglet~

~Twiglet~ Report 2 Dec 2007 21:20

Yep clued my girls up Gran.......... wrong or right....... thats what I brought them up with the 21st century........... sorry to anyone that doesnt agree........

~Twiglet~

~Twiglet~ Report 2 Dec 2007 21:21

keep it clean girls am letting megs talk.....

Granny  Grumps

Granny Grumps Report 2 Dec 2007 21:22

ha ha hope they made you sit on hard seat............bet your bum was sore with all them blisters..................roflmao.

~Twiglet~

~Twiglet~ Report 2 Dec 2007 21:22

Hii again .. with mums permision this time haha!..

~Twiglet~

~Twiglet~ Report 2 Dec 2007 21:23

By the way gran ... i think your really nice .. and by the way i secretly jotted down the number .... haha

Sue Two

Sue Two Report 2 Dec 2007 21:23

i agree twig brought mine up streetwise n got 2 grandaughters 10 n 4. me daughter doin same

Granny  Grumps

Granny Grumps Report 2 Dec 2007 21:24

pulls foot out of gob..........hello Megan see what nasty Mo just did to me.........now you know how i feel unloved .........sob sob.

Sue Two

Sue Two Report 2 Dec 2007 21:24

hi Megan .

My eldest grandaughter is called Megan Rose.

~Twiglet~

~Twiglet~ Report 2 Dec 2007 21:24

Hi mo ... i like you too ... my mum is always going on about how you lot make her laugh and how you make her day ....lol

~Twiglet~

~Twiglet~ Report 2 Dec 2007 21:25

Im Megan Leigh....not much difference there then lol xx

Granny  Grumps

Granny Grumps Report 2 Dec 2007 21:25

put in on speed dial.....wish they had granny line.........i would never be off it. xx

~Twiglet~

~Twiglet~ Report 2 Dec 2007 21:27

pmsl ...me niether..lol i havnt got a gran..well i have but mum and her dont speak.
but life goes on innit.xx

Granny  Grumps

Granny Grumps Report 2 Dec 2007 21:27

one of my grandaughters is Shelby Leigh she is 13 nad Paige Elise the other will be 15 in April.