Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Crowley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Geraldine

Geraldine Report 10 Jan 2005 01:24

i am trying to find further information about my father's three sisters, margaret elizabeth crowley born 1895, abigail crowley born 1897, and winifred crowley born 1900, all were born in tredegar in monmouthshire, i think margaret married (married name not known) and was living in Purley in early 1960 and one of the sisters (now sure which) married name may have been Quinton and lived in Harrow and Hastings and had a son, and a daughter both of my parents have been dead a long time now and it would be good to complete the crowley side of the family