Hobbies and Crafts

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I do wonder

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 30 Nov 2013 12:53

If people visit this board. I seem to have killed quite a few threads on here, I am sure more people added to the threads before there were separate boards. :-S :-(

SuffolkVera

SuffolkVera Report 30 Nov 2013 16:22

I visit it Ann, mostly for Mersey's book thread and the gardening thread, though I sometimes think my hobby is thread killing!

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 30 Nov 2013 16:48

Lol Vera!!

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 30 Nov 2013 16:57

I think it is one of those forgotten places :-( I visit for Mersey's book thread and Writers Club but am sure it was busier before the change.

Staffs Col

Staffs Col Report 30 Nov 2013 18:19

Im not big on hobbies, for the simple reason I have a 84 hour working week between rest days. I'm sure I would see the hobby threads more if they were not separated though

K

K Report 2 Dec 2013 07:38

Ann - I had the same thought before I saw your post. A post I made in mid Nov is still on the first page

I suppose the more popular threads do move more often.

Von

Von Report 2 Dec 2013 12:07

I would agree Ann
I'm not sure about the value of a separate boards for hobbies and crafts.

I have been getting a message now every time someone adds to the Welsh thread so I have just reviewed my "watched threads" in the hope that I will get messages for those too
Then I would be a happy bunny - no pun intended. :-D :-D :-D :-D
Von

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 2 Dec 2013 12:49

It is a good idea to separate them if people remember they are here. However, it could just be that there are not many people interested in the hobies that are on here.