Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Dave Morris and Natalie (his daughter)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

gina

gina Report 29 Apr 2011 12:30

I am trying to find my dad Dave Morris (could be David by birth). He was born 1930 - 1940 on 19th Nov. I saw him when I was 8 he lived in Lewisham with Alyson (not sure if correct spelling). They later had a daughter named Natalie prob 1975-80.
I last saw him in 1982 they were living in Lewes and owned a shop.
He was a keen Golfer and was known to play at Peacehaven and possibly around East Sussex!!

He had a sister Maureen who def had a daughter Sue or Susan - I think there was also a son. They also lived in London.

My mum is Jean- they were only together a few years.
My name is Gina I was born in 1964 and would love to contact my dad & step sister.