Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Patricia E Hollis (born 1945 West Liverpool)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Natasha

Natasha Report 2 May 2011 21:07

I am trying to trace the whereabouts of Patricia. She was born to William Hollis and Daisy Olga May Coleman. She had a brother named Kenneth John Hollis (dec). Kenneth's son, Gareth, is my partner.
As far as I know she ran away from her family to get married however this may not be correct, she may have left for other reasons.

Any information regarding Patricia, her life, and her whereabouts much appreciated?

Regards,
Natasha.

Natasha

Natasha Report 18 Jan 2013 17:21

I have been doing some more research into Patricia's whereabouts.
I believe she married twice. She married Michael J Dunkley in 1966, Luton and they had 3 sons called David, Paul and Peter and a daughter called Diane. David and Peter dies in their 20's. Paul died when he was just 4 years old. I believe Diane is still alive.
Her second marriage was to David R Johnson in 1978, Luton.

If anyone could shed some more light on her whereabouts it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Natasha

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 18 Jan 2013 17:39

Natasha, Have you tried 192.com at all? It might be an idea to look at tracing members of the Dunkley family if you can't locate Patricia, as the name is obviously less common.
Diane has middle initial D. There is only one possible marriage as far as I can see.
Jan

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 18 Jan 2013 17:43

PM sent re. poss marriage for Diane.
Jan

Natasha

Natasha Report 18 Jan 2013 17:50

Thank you Jan.