Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Cecil Children

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Reggie

Reggie Report 12 Aug 2013 23:00

Try looking for the males on www.192.com

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 12 Aug 2013 15:44

Looks as if its Peter Cecil 1968 reg district Havering

It's on FreeBMD

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 12 Aug 2013 15:38

You can look for a marriage for her parents by using the surname combination.
Try FreeBMD

xtootsy16x

xtootsy16x Report 12 Aug 2013 15:25

Hi , I have found a Julia Anne Cecil b.1974 (AMJ) in Chelsmford Essex, mothers maiden name was Walker, does anyone have records of both her parents names , or if Julia married, ? many thanks,

xtootsy16x

xtootsy16x Report 2 May 2011 23:22

Hi I am trying to find John Cecil b.1951. David Cecil b.1954, Elizabeth Cecil b.1957, Martin Cecil b. 1962 & Angel Cecil b.1964 all born in West Ham to parents Cissie Bull & Alfred Cecil, their grandmother Susan (nee Watts) was my Grandad Charles Sister, Who also had a sister Elizabeth Laura/Laura Elizabeth, brothers Joseph aka Joe, & William aka Bill, I would love to find out more about my uncles & aunts & their children (my cousins), my grandad lost close contact with his siblings when he married his wife (my nan) !!! Claire