Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

looking for a thomas brennan/wells

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alex

Alex Report 10 May 2011 16:53

searching for my great uncle thomas brennan born 06/june/1942 in belfast ,his dad thomas was died in 1946 ww2 in italy,his mother was a minnie boyd allen who then remarried a john henry wells also 1946 and i believe thomas,s name was changed to wells,the family was from the mansfield nottinghamshire area.
many thanks

Caroline

Caroline Report 1 Oct 2012 05:24

Hi
Dont know whether I can help at all but my Auntie was Minnie, my Dad being her brother David (Davie)John Alen.
Im mostly on ancestry now so its probably easier to contact me on cazziebeechview@hotmail.com

Regards
Caroline

jax

jax Report 1 Oct 2012 05:34

Hi Caroline

Alex posted this over a year ago and may not be checking for replies now. Also when this was posted replies could only be sent privately

Click on his name and send a private message and could you remove your email address and send it privately if you wish but he can also contact you through genes