Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jones Family 3 brothers Leeds

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rowena

Rowena Report 12 May 2011 22:17

Hi im trying to trace living relatives of 3 of my gt uncles. John Wilfred Jones was born 1902 in Wrexham, Wales and Llewyelln Arthur and Wallace Richard twin boys born 1908 in Wrexham, Wales to parents Robert Owen Jones and Sarah Annie Elizabeth Smith. they had another elder brother Robert Owen Jones b 1897, Blaenau Ffestiniog ( my grandfather ) and 2 elder sisters Dora Elizabeth b 1895 Gloucester, and Ada Eleanor b 1900 Wrexham, Wales.

They moved to Leeds sometime between the twins been born and the 1911 census, as they appear in Leeds on the 1911 census.

My grandfather never spoke about these 3 brothers so we were unaware of them? but would love to find living relatives of them, to try and piece this all together.

I know that Wallace Richard married a Florence Spencer in 1930 Leeds, as i have got the marriage cert.
Are you any of the descendants or know of any?

Much appriciated

Rowena