Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

STEPHENSON

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anna

Anna Report 22 May 2011 12:16

Hello,
I'm trying to find my Stephenson family, in particular 4 uncles: John, Mark, Victor and one more but I don't know his name. Their mother - Josephine (nee Slowicka) and father Raymond were Polish immigrants to the UK after WW2. They used to live in Llanarth, Wales.
* John was born in July, August or Sept 1949, record from Cardiganshire
* Mark Raymond was born Jan, Feb or March 1947, record from St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
* Victor was born April, May or June 1964, record from Pontypool, Monmouthshire.
Their mother died in the '80. I don't know if their father is still alive. I know for sure that they don't live in Llanarth anymore. I have found the 3 birth records.
If anyone knows them, please get in touch with me. Many thanks.
Anna