Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

sylvia ruth rickard/o'neill

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michelle

Michelle Report 20 Jun 2011 17:40

hi was just wondering if there is anyone that can help information with my husbands real mother her name was sylvia ruth rickard from the plymouth ared and she married edward o'neill about 1956 but they separated and we dont know what happened to her after this they lived in cranham road london please can anyone help thanks

Kevin

Kevin Report 24 Mar 2015 22:29

Hi I believe I am a half brother born in 1961 to Sylvia Ruth rickard/oneill and have been unable to trace any info so far but would be interested in hearing any more info you may have

Pam

Pam Report 24 Mar 2015 22:31

This was the only Michelle placed on GR.

Click on her name on the left and send her a personal message. If she still has the same e-mail address she should receive your message.

FAIRTHORN

FAIRTHORN Report 25 Mar 2015 04:37

If no response to GR messaging

ADDRESS & FACEBOOK DATA SENT TO KEVIN

Kevin

Kevin Report 27 Mar 2015 21:28

Thanks Zoe,