Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking For My Father

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 29 Jun 2011 16:58

I am looking for my Father, However i dont have much information apart from his name is Anthony Hancock and people called him Hank and he lived in Coventry around the time i was born in 1988. I would appreciate any information. Rebecca Worwood

Liz 47

Liz 47 Report 29 Jun 2011 17:01

Have you tried a search on this site, friends reunited, facebook or the electoral rolls,
Good luck,
Liz

Mistycat

Mistycat Report 29 Jun 2011 20:01

There are two Anthony Hancock's in trees on this site...one born 1968 in Coventry, the other 1965 in Coventry.

Might be a good idea to contact them, if you have not done so already

Misty x

Paul

Paul Report 29 Jun 2011 22:29

...there are 75 Anthony Hancock's on the 2011 electoral register...(source:- 192.com).....including one in the Coventry area

Frances

Frances Report 27 Aug 2013 00:06

Is your mother still around? You need information on her past life that might hold a clue. EG places she was known at, people who knew her. Mutual friends of your mother and father.

PS I am a newcomer too, but I do a lot of other research in other fields.

Frances

jax

jax Report 27 Aug 2013 02:14

Hi Frances

Rebecca posted this two years ago and never returned, so is unlikely to see your post

Frances

Frances Report 27 Aug 2013 11:30

Thanks.

Frances