Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking For My Father

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 29 Jun 2011 16:58

I am looking for my Father, However i dont have much information apart from his name is Anthony Hancock and people called him Hank and he lived in Coventry around the time i was born in 1988. I would appreciate any information. Rebecca Worwood

Liz 47

Liz 47 Report 29 Jun 2011 17:01

Have you tried a search on this site, friends reunited, facebook or the electoral rolls,
Good luck,
Liz

Mistycat

Mistycat Report 29 Jun 2011 20:01

There are two Anthony Hancock's in trees on this site...one born 1968 in Coventry, the other 1965 in Coventry.

Might be a good idea to contact them, if you have not done so already

Misty x

Paul

Paul Report 29 Jun 2011 22:29

...there are 75 Anthony Hancock's on the 2011 electoral register...(source:- 192.com).....including one in the Coventry area

Frances

Frances Report 27 Aug 2013 00:06

Is your mother still around? You need information on her past life that might hold a clue. EG places she was known at, people who knew her. Mutual friends of your mother and father.

PS I am a newcomer too, but I do a lot of other research in other fields.

Frances

jax

jax Report 27 Aug 2013 02:14

Hi Frances

Rebecca posted this two years ago and never returned, so is unlikely to see your post

Frances

Frances Report 27 Aug 2013 11:30

Thanks.

Frances