Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Electoral register lookups

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maisy

Maisy Report 28 Jul 2011 16:37

I've had a subscription to Tracesmart, maybe not as good as 192 but have built up lots of credits. I was going to cancel the subscription today but then I would lose all of the credits that I have. I have until the end of August to use them so if anybody would like me to do a lookup for them, please feel free to ask!

Maisy

GRMarilyn

GRMarilyn Report 28 Jul 2011 16:45

Hi Maisy.

I would be glad of a look-up......

John George Reeves b1953 Worthing Sussex married Marian Pfaff.in 1979 Portsmouth.

These two seem to have vanished as I could find no children of this couple.

Thanks you for any help.

Marilyn ....

Liz 47

Liz 47 Report 28 Jul 2011 17:05

nudged - for a kind offer
Liz

ValT

ValT Report 28 Jul 2011 17:58

Hi I have sent an address for a Marian to GRMarilyn.

Hope it's the right one.

GRMarilyn

GRMarilyn Report 28 Jul 2011 18:13

Oh My Goodness ....double results !!

Thank you soooooooo much Maisy & VaIT....Such brilliant news ...

My friend will be delighted ....in fact jumping up and down on her Lappy ....its her 1st cousin and has been looking for them for a while now.
She will be so grateful & so am I.

A BIG thank you for both of you I'm sure its them , I'll let you know if it is ..

Marilyn xx.... :-D :-D :-D

Faye

Faye Report 29 Jul 2011 01:08

Hi there

My mother in law is looking for her birth mother and father.. can you help ?

Birth mother is Doreen Ivy Sacre born 1923 Married Frank George Smith in 1945 (born 1913) They are from London , Tottenham Suffolk...

Are you able to help at all?

Many Thanks

Faye

Jan.

Jan. Report 31 Jul 2011 16:05

Hi Maisy,
Thanks for your kind offer. Will send you a pm with details.
Jan

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 31 Jul 2011 21:05

Nudged for Margaret.

Kath. x

Margaret

Margaret Report 31 Jul 2011 21:24

Hi Maisy
Please can you help me?
I am looking for a Jillian E Eastwood nee Buchanan born in the Watford area in 1944. She married Charles A Eastwood in 1965 in the Registration District of Hendon. They had a daughter Michelle Cheryle who was born in Basingstoke in 1966. Jill is a very old school friend of mine and we lost contact after Michelle was born.
I would dearly love to find her.
Thank you in anticipation.
Margaret

Chris

Chris Report 2 Aug 2011 10:38

Hi Maisy
please can you help me, I'm looking for my cousins Micheal R Tanner born 1944 in salisbury Wiltshire, Yvonne Walford nee Tanner, born Liskeard Cornwall 1942, married to an Edward Leslie walford, may live in hampshire, Linda M Tanner born 1946 in Exeter Devon and John W Tanner born 1953. also in Exeter Devon
Thier parents were Herbert Tanner and Marjorie Townsend,
Someone was kind enough to find a Linda Holter nee tanner living in exeter unfortunately she was from another family, as was John Tanner, her brother living in Polgate susssex
thanks chris :-D

Catherine

Catherine Report 3 Aug 2011 14:47

Hi I am a new person so hope I am not being too cheeky. I am trying to find Steven Lloyd born approx 1948. He had an older brother called Errol and they lived in Brockley London SE4 or Peckham London SE15 in 1975.

Thanks

AlmaIrene

AlmaIrene Report 3 Aug 2011 17:25

Hi Maisey
trying to trace Mary Parry born 1953 Huyton Liverpool - Father Ivor Lewis Parry - Mother Agnes E Rowan nee Dowd
Alma Irene

AlmaIrene

AlmaIrene Report 3 Aug 2011 17:29

Hi Maisey
trying to trace Mary Parry born 1953 Huyton Liverpool - Father Ivor Lewis Parry - Mother Agnes E Rowan nee Dowd
Alma Irene

sorry wrong address

Lezli

Lezli Report 4 Aug 2011 19:17

I am trying to find my 2 cousins - Patrick V Tucker b. AMJ 1940 and James Walker b OND1952 (known as Bim to family). They were both born in London. I also have another cousin - Linda Tucker b.1945 in London who. I think married a James Stimson and lived in Norfolk. I live in Oz and they are my only relatives outside my sister and brother and I would love to make contact whilst I am in the UK (till end Sept.) Thanks for any help

jax

jax Report 5 Aug 2011 04:09

Maisy

I take it you are still offering to do ER look ups? only you have not been back to the thread.

Could you please edit this thread to ask people to pm the details to you rather than have all the personal details on display

Mark

Mark Report 5 Aug 2011 07:05

Hi,

I would like to thank Maisy and Fred for their very kind help, you are both stars and I am so grateful xxx

Tracy

Maisy

Maisy Report 6 Aug 2011 19:43

nudge as still have some credits left if anybody needs a look up.

Maisy

Angela

Angela Report 7 Aug 2011 13:47

Hi Maisy,
If you were near me I would give you a big hug.
Thank you so much for your kind help.

Angela

Kim

Kim Report 29 Oct 2011 12:42

r your credits still available lol

Flick

Flick Report 30 Oct 2011 08:51

As they were due to expire at the end of August, I think the answer would be no....don't you?