Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

adopted son thomas ian morgan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra

Sandra Report 18 Aug 2011 16:35

hi my son was born thomas ian morgan in manchester in 1978 i would love him to get in touch xxxxxxxxx <3

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 18 Aug 2011 16:49

Sandra, have you tried the Adoption Contact Register? If he is looking for you he might have registered on there.
Jan

Sheila

Sheila Report 18 Aug 2011 21:59

His birth is reg Apr-Jun 1979 not 1978 :O try the adoption agency that arranged the adoption agency to see if they will assist you with you search.

FAIRTHORN

FAIRTHORN Report 19 Aug 2011 02:37

Hi Sheila

I think it is most likely the Macclesfield/Cheshire birth in 1978
as that one was adopted.

Sandra perhaps best to alter the family tree etc

CHEERS

Sandra

Sandra Report 17 Jul 2013 22:07

his birth is the 1978 one in macclesfield not 1979

Reggie

Reggie Report 17 Jul 2013 23:11

Did you follow the advice given two years ago?

Sandra

Sandra Report 26 Jul 2013 22:43

Yes im now in contact with social services servicesand waiting for them to get back to me as there is a waiting list