Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ann D Nowacki

Page 1 + 1 of 2

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sheila

Sheila Report 10 Jan 2012 20:11

What about Martin there is a possible marriage for him.

Fiona

Fiona Report 10 Jan 2012 20:19

Thanks Sheila..I did see that..no children..she had already been married before...but they split up..she remarried in 1981...and I cant seem to find anything on him...thanks Mary

Sheila

Sheila Report 10 Jan 2012 20:30

Hi Again

Looks like Marie remarried again in 1991 and is showing on the latest elec roll , maybe she can fill in some gaps, no sigh of a any siblings for Ann, no trace of the other children where they adopted ?
May be the only possible lead now as I cannot find him on the elec roll and not on Gr.

Fiona

Fiona Report 11 Jan 2012 00:11

Hi...I too saw the 2nd marriage for Marie...and I cant find any trace at all for the children...the one I`m helping id the 3rd born in 1959 in Bristol..he WAS adopted....he thinks his father was an American soldier from what his papers say...anyway I`ve got an address now for Ann`s sister so am going to write to her and see if she can help...thankks for all your input...Mary x