Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Birth parents

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Posy

Posy Report 11 Mar 2012 19:35

Can someone check the parents of Carol Barnett born 1948 CARLISLE to parents Barnett (father) and Pratt (mother), on genes pay to view you cannot see mother's first name or father's first name which is what I need to see to confirm records - thanks Posy

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 11 Mar 2012 20:24

Only way to see her parents is to purchase the birth certificate from the GRO.

Rose

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 11 Mar 2012 20:27

Why do you need info about the parents of this (presumably) living person?

As I believe you have been advised on other threads of this nature, the only way to get full parental info is to spend £9,25 on the cert

Posy

Posy Report 11 Mar 2012 21:17

If I can't see the parents then I don't know it's the right birth, I found Peggy's death in 2005 and there was a record of that even the parents initials would be helpful -

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 11 Mar 2012 21:38

This isn't a duplicate thread exactly, so no shouting by anyone!, but just asking- is this linked to the Peggy in this thread?

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/living_relatives/thread/1294442

I can see her marriage to the Barnett in question, but it is in Surrey. You seem to be whizzing around the country a lot! Is there any reason why this person would be their child?

I am just a bit concerned that you are mixing up 2 Peggy's.

Name: Peggy Winifred J Barnett
Birth Date: 19 Aug 1922
Date of registration: Mar 2005
Age at Death: 82
Registration district: Chichester
Inferred County: Sussex
Register number: 15AD
District and Subdistrict: 779/1A
Entry number: 47

Births Sep 1922 (>99%)
Pratt Peggy W J Baron Wandsworth 1d 1209

Births Sep 1921 (>99%)
Pratt Peggy W Townsend Croydon 2a 490

Jan

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 11 Mar 2012 22:02

The Peggy who married a Barnett was Peggy W. Not Peggy W.J.
Jan

Posy

Posy Report 11 Mar 2012 22:50

Hi no she was originally Peggy Pratt, then married Barnett 1940's then Eagles in 50's she died 2005 no trace of Eagles husband Frederick now or a death??? I have found one daughter born in Chichester 1966 the one I mentioned earlier Carol was the only match on BMD roots with same name both parents Barnett and Pratt (her earlier marriage) but does not seem to be related - thanks to you all for your help now resolved -