Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

This is ONLY for information.

Page 2 + 1 of 3

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gordon

Gordon Report 3 Nov 2013 14:26

Looking for information on my cousin Robert S Ross, my last known address for him is Fyvie Castle Cottage, Fyvie, this was in 1959 and information on him, or family descendants would be gratefully appreciated

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 3 Nov 2013 21:36

Gordon

You have posted this on the wrong part of the board.

This thread is for information only and is not a help one.

GB

squeak1944

squeak1944 Report 9 Jan 2014 00:28

looking for rowlands family lived in stretford 1911there was john. head charlotte wife sons william leslie francis eric and phyllis all deceased now but would like to find relatives

squeak1944

squeak1944 Report 9 Jan 2014 00:28

looking for rowlands family lived in stretford 1911there was john. head charlotte wife sons william leslie francis eric and phyllis all deceased now but would like to find relatives

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 10 Jan 2014 19:39

Squeak - did you notice the title of this thread? It says "This is ONLY for information."

For assistance in finding living relatives, post a separate NEW thread on this board.

You'll get the hang of the boards fairly quickly and we fellow members are only to happy to help you search :-)

Graham

Graham Report 24 Feb 2014 17:03

I wonder if people are getting confused over the title of this thread. Prehaps some people might think this is where to post if they only want information about their relatives :-S Just a thought...

Dundas

Dundas Report 16 Mar 2014 04:14

My maternal Grandfather, Arthur Hyde Chambers (with or without the hyphen) was initially married to Annie Middleton in the late 1800's. They were married in the U. K. I am attempting to complete my family tree on the maternal side and would appreciate any information on this union and what children they may have had.

jax

jax Report 16 Mar 2014 15:47

Dundas

Did you read any of the previous comments on this thread?

Sidney

Sidney Report 16 Apr 2014 16:25

My name is Sidney Kirkpatrick, I am trying to locate my possible son or daughter born in about mid 1954 in either Germany or England, his or her mother's name was Ursula Davenport. I was in the Army when I was ordered to take six weeks leave as I hadn't had UK leave for two years, while on leave I broke my leg and was not allowed back to Germany as after convalescence I only has three months left in the Army, so I was kept in England. I have tried every thing that I know to find Ursula with out luck.

Sidney

Graham

Graham Report 16 Apr 2014 19:45

Sidney. You'll probably get more joy by starting a new thread. ;-)