Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

GILCHRIST FAMILY - Manchester, England

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

patchem

patchem Report 15 Feb 2013 07:02

Gary,
Just in case Deborah is no longer checking the boards, you could click on her name to send her a message.

Also, as Gary is a new user to these boards, I will click on his name and send him a message.

gary

gary Report 15 Feb 2013 06:51

Hi Deborah I thlink I have the info you need so please get in touch if you are still looking
Regards
Gary

Debbiesimkiss

Debbiesimkiss Report 8 May 2012 13:05

Thanks very much, i will continue digging :)

Thanks
Deborah

Jonesey

Jonesey Report 7 May 2012 18:21

A copy of this marriage certificate should reveal a bit more about your father such as his fathers name. If might also reveal your father's age and address in 1963.

Name: Marion Broadhurst
Spouse Surname: Gilchrist
Date of Registration: Apr-May-Jun 1963
Registration district: Manchester
Inferred County: Lancashire
Volume Number: 10e
Page Number: 477

Debbiesimkiss

Debbiesimkiss Report 7 May 2012 15:42

Hi, my name is Deborah Simkiss nee Gilchrist. My mother is the late Marion Jagger nee Broadhurst.
I am currently searching for my Father, Paul Gilchrist who married my mother in approx 1963 in Manchester England however they divorced around 4 years later and i believe my Father later remarried.

I believe Paul Gilchrist to be born in Lancashire around 1937 and before meeting my Mother he had another child, a son called Paul Gilchrist who i remember being extremly close with but as my mother and father relationship broke down, i lost all contact with my father and half brother as i was around 6-7 at the time.

If anybody has any further information please contact me.

Kind Regards
Deborah Simkiss