Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Marion Hillman(born Battersea 1936)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michael

Michael Report 23 Jun 2012 14:57

Gillian Kelly (nee Orlans) desperately seeking Marion Hillman who lived in Liverpool with Mother (Phyllis Orlans) , Half sister Gillian and half brother Ian(Deceased).

patchem

patchem Report 23 Jun 2012 18:48

When were you last in contact with her, and do you know if she married?
Thank-you

Flip

Flip Report 24 Jun 2012 08:58

Hi Michael

Welcome to the boards!

As Marion has no middle initial, and there is no obvious local marriage for her I think a bit more information is needed. Patchem asked when you were last in contact with her and do you know if she married?

Michael

Michael Report 24 Jun 2012 18:34

Last contact was1957. My mother visited Marion in 1968/9 when she lived in THe Boltons in London. I believe this is in the Chelsea area. Marion was a freelance journalist and I know she travelled the world, so really she could be any where. Did she marry? I have no idea.

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 24 Jun 2012 18:45

I see Phyllis died 1992. Was there no contact of any kind at this time?
Jan

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 24 Jun 2012 18:59

Last contact was in in 1957 but your mother visited her in 1968/1969? Is there a typo?

Rose

patchem

patchem Report 24 Jun 2012 22:04

There is a Marion Hillman on 192.com in London. WC2h, about 4 miles from The Boltons, showing for 2005 - she could still be there.

KINGSMILL

KINGSMILL Report 25 Jun 2012 07:42

TELEPHONE NUMBER SENT FOR THE ONE MENTIONED IN LONDON