Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Relaitves in Wales

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jenny

Jenny Report 4 Sep 2012 16:54

We lost contact with the Griffths family from Penmaenmawr and would love to contact them. I think the married name might be Morgan?
Anyone with any clues please get in touch.
thanks
J

patchem

patchem Report 4 Sep 2012 17:18

Do you mean that a daughter of the Griffiths family married someone with surname Morgan?
If so, what was her first name, and when did she get married?
It is highly unlikely that anyone who actually knows this family will read your posting, which is why we need further information to try and help you.
Thank-you

Jenny

Jenny Report 4 Sep 2012 17:57

Sorry, new to this, not sure how much info to post.
Arayna married Paul Morgan 1996, parents Joy & Neville
thanks

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 4 Sep 2012 18:04

I think Arayna and Paul are on 192.com.
Try Facebook too.
Jan

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 5 Sep 2012 00:08

First stop should be Google. You would have found her instantly if you tried that.

Rose

Jenny

Jenny Report 5 Nov 2012 16:17

Thanks for the replies, sorry not quite sure what I'm doing, I'll get the hang of it soon (I hope)