Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Finding cousin

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date
Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

Sylann

Sylann Report 25 Sep 2012 15:06

Is their anyway of finding an address out for now

I've lost touch with a cousin who recently move ( possibly 12 months ago) she emailed me her address and mobile but I deleted them by accident.
she doesn't use her laptop!! as I've tried emailing her I fell awful not getting in touch as she sent my husband a birthday card

Hope some one can help :-(

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 25 Sep 2012 15:14

is she is the UK? try BTonline and www.192.com

Sylann

Sylann Report 25 Sep 2012 15:16

If anyone has access to the electorial Register I will give details of my cousin

Sylann

Sylann Report 25 Sep 2012 15:18

Yes she is not sure she has a land line but I'll give it a try

Thank you

Sylann

Sylann Report 25 Sep 2012 15:29

No luck

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 25 Sep 2012 20:06

Try contacting the dwellers at her old place. They might have a forwarding address.

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 25 Sep 2012 20:07

What about other relatives? Do they have her contact info?

Rose

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 26 Sep 2012 13:53

The ER may not be of any use...............many people withold their details from the public version..

I certainly do, as do all the members of my immediate family, and most of my friends

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 26 Sep 2012 21:18

if she lived in Canada or the US, she would have put her return address on the outside of the envelope when she sent the card to your husband!!

It is required by the postal authorities in both countries :-D

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 26 Sep 2012 21:19

BTW

Sylann

please remove the tick you have put on your opening post.

The tick shows that your question has been answered, and no futher help is required. Thus, no-one will look at this thread.

Rambling

Rambling Report 26 Sep 2012 21:38

If she sold her house (?) you could try googling her address and see if it comes up on the back files for a local estate agent, it is just possible they would have a forwarding address? or even if she was renting you could try the local agents anyway as they would have had a forwarding address, in case of queries.

ValT

ValT Report 1 Oct 2012 23:23

does she have any children?
ValT

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 1 Oct 2012 23:44

I sincerely hope that Estate Agents would not give out the addresses of their clients

Rambling

Rambling Report 2 Oct 2012 11:30

Reggie, i am sure they wouldn't disclose the address, but they may well be willing to forward a letter. :-)