Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

trying to find my real dad patrick anderton

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jenni

Jenni Report 1 Oct 2012 17:04

Ive spents yrs trying to locate my birth father without any success. Ive not got alot of information other than he was last seen in preston/kirkham area. He was lancashire born n bred and born in the 1960's. Plz help if u know him or of him im desperate. He has 3 grandchildren and a daughter who want to find him x

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 1 Oct 2012 17:10

Try www.192.com

Deborah

Deborah Report 7 Oct 2012 18:13

Are you sure he was born in Lancashire in the 1960's as I can't find his birth record?
There is a Patrick D Anderton born in Preston, Lancashire in 1932 and a Patrick RM Anderton born in Dartford in 1965. Could it be one of those?

patchem

patchem Report 7 Oct 2012 18:33

There is a marriage for a Patrick D Anderton in 1974 in Preston, and a Patrick D Anderton showing on 192.com in Preston. But this could not be your man if born in the 1960's.
There are births in Lancashire in the 1960's for Andertons with the middle initial P.
Are you absolutely sure of the spelling and birthplace, and could he have another name?
Thanks.

Added:
You appear to have put his birth year as 1964 in your tree - is this just a guess?
There is Anthony P and William P born in Lancashire in 1964.

pat

pat Report 22 Nov 2012 01:26

You've found me sweetheart!!!!!! I'm absolutely overjoyed. Please feel free to contact me . You're my girl! <3

jax

jax Report 22 Nov 2012 01:34

Pat

Send Jenni a private message by clicking on her name as she has not returned to this thread since she posted it..... and remove your phone number please

Also sent a pm to Pat