Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Need help locating a majorie ridgway

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Swinger

Swinger Report 2 Oct 2012 23:35

Hi all, Trying to locate another of the Walkers, a majorie Walker born 1920's believed to be the only one alive born out of the siblings one been my granddads farther.

I believe she lives in cheshire with her daughter, from my research i believe her daughter may be called joan ridgway.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you
Amy

Swinger

Swinger Report 2 Oct 2012 23:38

P,s I wont be contacting her as she will be quite old now, but would be able to write letter to daughter.

Amy

jax

jax Report 2 Oct 2012 23:55

Where have you found this info?

If it was from 192.com you need to purchase credits to view the address

Swinger

Swinger Report 3 Oct 2012 00:23

nope, a fellow ancestor just told me she lived with her daughter on a farm in cheshire. so i did search for possible marriages for a marjorie walker after 1945, it came up with various ones which i wrote down. Then i searched for children for the possible marriages.. there are 3 girls born to a marjorie walker from the search i did. joan ridgway in northwich, susan kew hyde and shirley fisher wallesey.

Joan is the closest to wear my ancestors orriginate.

Amy