Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Christine Abbott (nee Jenkinson)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tim

Tim Report 4 Nov 2012 15:29

I am searching for my birth parents. I was born Paul Matthew Jenkinson in 1971 in Norwich to Christine Jenkinson, my father was Charles Abbott. I was adopted shortly after my birth. If you know Christine and/or Charles please get in contact. Christine would now be around 61 years old and Charles around 81 years old. Thanks

Keeley1973

Keeley1973 Report 4 Nov 2012 16:55

Hello. From what I can tell they did end up marrying - not sure if you knew that for definite. I have tried and cannot see any more children in the same area in 7 years post the marriage. Assuming they stayed in same general area (no guarantees) there is a possible death for Charles which would fit in with the rough age you have given. I will send these details by PM incase you wish to investigate them further. Good luck

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 4 Nov 2012 17:24

They did marry.
Details sent.
ADDED Sorry Keeley, mis-read your posting - thought you said did not marry! Der.
Jan

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 4 Nov 2012 17:31

There are a few Christine Abbots in Norfolk on 192.com.
Jan