Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Living descendants of John H and Ivy Nicholls

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carl

Carl Report 8 Nov 2012 02:34

I am looking for living descendents of John H and Ivy Nicholls - married 1922 and living in Piner on Rosecroft Walk in 1967. Ivy was my wife's grandfather's cousin and my wife's sister met Ivy's daughter Joan and her daughter's sons on a visit from the US to the UK in the summer of 1967. We'd love to be in touch with the family and if someone finds this familiar please reply. We respect everyone's privacy and would hope that anyone familiar with these names would check with the living relatives before replying

Carl

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 8 Nov 2012 06:09

Hi Carl,

Here's the marriage:

Marriages Sep 1922
Francis Ivy Nicholls Hammersmith 1a 726
NICHOLLS John H Francis Hammersmith 1a 726

If you look here you can look for Nicholls births with mother's maiden name Francis:

http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl

You can see Joan had F for her middle initial and there also looks to be a daughter Brenda.

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 8 Nov 2012 06:21

Looks like she married a Cheel. You can see this on FreeBMD, along with her sons.

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 8 Nov 2012 06:25

Joan and her husband are on 192.com

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 8 Nov 2012 06:40

One of the sons is on Facebook.

Rose