Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

barralough , pinder, mitchell

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 8 Nov 2012 13:07

I am searching for any relations of harold mitchell born 1939.I know his mother was Jessie nee barraclough born 19 18 . I believe he married Ann pinder in 1959 (unless i am on the wrong track) and had 2 children yvonee 1961 and robert 1963. I f anyone could help i would be grateful

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 8 Nov 2012 13:35

Are you related?

.......and do you have any idea of location?

As Harold is likely to be alive, please remove his exact DOB...........invasion of privacy

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 8 Nov 2012 13:36

Marriages Jun 1938 (>99%)
Barraclough Jessie Mitchell Wortley 9c 880
Mitchell Harold Barraclough Wortley 9c 880

Births Sep 1918 (>99%)
Barraclough Jessie Smith Wortley 9c 631

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 8 Nov 2012 15:33

date of birth removed and apologies didnt realise, but message learnt for future

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 8 Nov 2012 16:43

Hi Lorraine.
Have you checked to see if anyone else has this family in their tree? Use search box above.
There is only one possible marriage for Yvonne in Sheffield - but she might have moved of course!
Have you tried looking for the death of Jessie Mitchell? If you have her exact birth date and she died 1970 -2006 this can be used to search death indexes. Death certs can be very useful as the informant is normally a relative.
I assume this is her?

Births Sep 1918
Barraclough Jessie Smith Wortley 9c 631

Jan

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 8 Nov 2012 20:12

yes thanks that is her, i will have to look for yvonnes marriage and see if that gets me antwhere. i have contacted tree matches but no answer as yet

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 9 Nov 2012 18:01

cant find yvonnes marriage

jax

jax Report 9 Nov 2012 18:28

Only one I can see is in 1986 not the best of surnames to chase either

BarbaraFromYorkshire

BarbaraFromYorkshire Report 10 Nov 2012 15:33

Sent by PM a possable remarriage for Yvonne

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 13 Nov 2012 03:35

thank you