Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

barralough , pinder, mitchell

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 8 Nov 2012 13:07

I am searching for any relations of harold mitchell born 1939.I know his mother was Jessie nee barraclough born 19 18 . I believe he married Ann pinder in 1959 (unless i am on the wrong track) and had 2 children yvonee 1961 and robert 1963. I f anyone could help i would be grateful

Reggie

Reggie Report 8 Nov 2012 13:35

Are you related?

.......and do you have any idea of location?

As Harold is likely to be alive, please remove his exact DOB...........invasion of privacy

Reggie

Reggie Report 8 Nov 2012 13:36

Marriages Jun 1938 (>99%)
Barraclough Jessie Mitchell Wortley 9c 880
Mitchell Harold Barraclough Wortley 9c 880

Births Sep 1918 (>99%)
Barraclough Jessie Smith Wortley 9c 631

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 8 Nov 2012 15:33

date of birth removed and apologies didnt realise, but message learnt for future

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 8 Nov 2012 16:43

Hi Lorraine.
Have you checked to see if anyone else has this family in their tree? Use search box above.
There is only one possible marriage for Yvonne in Sheffield - but she might have moved of course!
Have you tried looking for the death of Jessie Mitchell? If you have her exact birth date and she died 1970 -2006 this can be used to search death indexes. Death certs can be very useful as the informant is normally a relative.
I assume this is her?

Births Sep 1918
Barraclough Jessie Smith Wortley 9c 631

Jan

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 8 Nov 2012 20:12

yes thanks that is her, i will have to look for yvonnes marriage and see if that gets me antwhere. i have contacted tree matches but no answer as yet

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 9 Nov 2012 18:01

cant find yvonnes marriage

jax

jax Report 9 Nov 2012 18:28

Only one I can see is in 1986 not the best of surnames to chase either

BarbaraFromYorkshire

BarbaraFromYorkshire Report 10 Nov 2012 15:33

Sent by PM a possable remarriage for Yvonne

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 13 Nov 2012 03:35

thank you