Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for Betty Carter

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Irene

Irene Report 19 Nov 2012 19:52

We are looking for Betty Carter who went to Northfields School in Ealing West London. She married a Michael Kerr but they split up and we not sure if she remarried. We think that she had a son called Tristan or Tristram and also a daughter. A group of us meet up in Ealing and we would love to find Betty.
Thankyou Irene

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 19 Nov 2012 20:03

Middle initial might help you.

She is Betty I Carter.

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 19 Nov 2012 20:04

When was she born? Might be easier to track down siblings.

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 19 Nov 2012 20:12

Looks to be in Basingstoke now. Use 192.com and look for Betty I Stanley.

Rose

Irene

Irene Report 19 Nov 2012 20:13

She had no siblings and was born 1941 / 1942. Thanks for helping Irene

Irene

Irene Report 19 Nov 2012 20:18

Do you think this is definately the one you are pretty amazing if so . Thanks so much Irene

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 19 Nov 2012 20:25

Only one marriage showing for a Betty I Kerr.

I see her son and his marriage but no sign of him on Facebook or 192.com

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 19 Nov 2012 20:33

Try Search All Trees at the top. Betty started a tree in this site. You can try contacting her if her email addy hasn't changed.

Rose

Irene

Irene Report 19 Nov 2012 20:51

Thankyou so much Rose you are an amazing lady will try now x

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 19 Nov 2012 21:03

If you click on her name you will see her surname comes up as Stanley so the Basingstoke one is correct.

Rose

Irene

Irene Report 19 Nov 2012 21:28

I have emailed her and hope that she replies as there are a lot of us who would love to get in touch with her . I can't believe how quickly you replied Rose and amazingly enough 2 of our friends moved from Ealing to Basingstoke. You people are all so kind and make a lot of people happy Thankyou x

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 19 Nov 2012 21:41

You're welcome Irene.

She was in the Staines area until 2002, according to 192.com

Rose

Irene

Irene Report 20 Nov 2012 14:47

Haven't heard from her yet but amazingly enough one of our friends Margaret has a son who lives 4 doors from Betty in Mill Road. The plot thickens eh.!!!! unfortunately Margarets husband has had a bad stroke so she can't get out at present but is going to get her son to put a note through the door. We all say a big thankyou to you Rose and I will let you know the outcome. Bless you Irene x