Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Searching for Lorraine Day in Australia

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

MR_MAGOO

MR_MAGOO Report 23 Nov 2012 11:44

Related thread...........

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1273172

Joy

Joy Report 20 Nov 2012 16:52

Thanks Jan. It is through the owner of a tree on Genesreunited that I am aware of Lorraine's existence
Joy

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 20 Nov 2012 16:31

Have you checked for possible matches with other members - use search box above.
A tree on Ancestry has this family, but no details given for her - kept private as according to the tree still living.
It states that her mother died as follows:

Death Laurel Evelyn Irene Jenkins
Elizabeth Park South Australia
2010 4 Aug

2010 7 Aug
Enfield Cemetery
Adelaide

Jan

Joy

Joy Report 20 Nov 2012 16:23

I would love to contact a cousin, Lorraine Day, daughter of Christopher Smith Day and Laurel ( maiden name Jenkins). I think she was born in South Australia, possibly in the 1930s or 40s.
Her grandfather and mine were brothers. I would be grateful for any information
Joy