Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Park family in cheshire area

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sue Smith

Sue Smith Report 20 Nov 2012 20:47

I have the marriage birth and marriage details for Winnie and have found birth details for the children but not been able to confirm as no contact with chidden. I have tried the death records on find my past. I believe my aunt winnie nee hurst died after the year currently available. I dont know where else I can find the details

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 20 Nov 2012 20:34

Marriages Mar 1946
Hurst Winifred Park Ulverston 8e 1691
Park Ernest L Hurst Ulverston 8e 1691

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 20 Nov 2012 20:33

Looks like her maiden name was Hurst.

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 20 Nov 2012 20:30

When was Winnie born and what was her maiden name?

Have you tried FreeBMD for the children's births?

Rose

Sue Smith

Sue Smith Report 20 Nov 2012 20:26

Sometime between sept 1999 and 2010 My aunt Winnie died unfortunately we lost contact with the family after my fathers death. A kind and helpful person found an address for my aunt in Nantwich Cheshire but the tenants believed she had gone to a nursing home and had died. Her children are Robert E Park born c1953 anf the daughters Nora c1946 and Muriel c1949. I believe i have found a marriage for Nora to a George Forster in 1974. I have been searching telephone numbers in the Cheshire area without any success. Does anyone have any suggestions. I had hope to find a date of death and use the info from the certificate to trace but haven't managed to find one